Posted on 3/17/2023
Seattle, WA, USA
- Aptitude for and interest in workflow processes and automation
- Ability to organize and prioritize activities
- Ability to work with customers in a customer service and sales environment
- Ability to work internally and cross functionally as an advocate for your customers
- Ability to forecast and communicate to leadership
- Strong understanding of the outreach.io tool and Salesforce
- Ability to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Prioritizing a large book of business to understand how to execute the renewal of that book in the most effective way
- You'll work with customers directly to provide renewal contracts, negotiate terms, position additional services and escalate issues to other Customer Success and Sales teams
- You'll work with BI, Customer Marketing and Finance to understand trends and make recommendations on how to solve for those trends to increase retention rates
- Quoting and building the renewal opportunities as well as order forms for the Renewal team
- Work reactively on cancellation requests
- Assist the team with closing out opportunities by cross-checking paperwork and data to ensure accuracy in SalesForce
- Accurately forecast your book of business and provide that forecast and detail to leadership
- Propose and build processes that will aid in the automation of renewal workflow
- Act as liaison between Finance, Sales, and Customers
- Assisting the Billing team with collections
- Uncover trends in subscription automation practices that can improve the customer success renewal workflow
Sales engagement platform
Outreach is on a mission to solve sales problems. The company operates the number one sales engagement platform that helps companies dramatically increase productivity and drive smarter engagement with their customers.
- Parental Leave: Extended PTO for both parents, plus unique perks to ease the transition of returning to work.
- Full Medical Benefits: Majority of employer paid medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 401k: A competitive plan to help you save for retirement.
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance, and in our employees to make practical time off arrangements.
Company Core Values
- We are hungry craftspeople - we’re obsessed with continuous improvement.
- We have grit and perseverance - we know that true champions have the will to break through walls.
- We are one with our customers - we treat their pain and success as our own.
- We’re always honest - with ourselves, our colleagues and our community.
- We got your back - working at Outreach means you’re part of a family where no matter what, we’ll help you accomplish ever great feats and celebrate with you.
- We take ownership - each of us is responsible for our collective success, and we expect you to represent your authentic self.
- We find strength in diversity, equity and inclusion - we go out of our way to find different points of view that challenge our own perspective