Digital Marketing – Intern
Posted on 3/2/2023
Provo, UT, USA
- Strong analytical skills
- College degree in progress (preferably incoming senior)
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Proven ability to think creatively and strategically, and to identify and resolve problems
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Experience with Wordpress (or another content management system) and website optimization tools
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS a plus but not required
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- An intrigue for learning and a drive for problem resolution
- Editorial project management, which includes planning, maintaining, and managing a content calendar; holding stakeholders and contributors accountable to hitting due dates; and optimizing, scheduling, and posting content
- Partner with Global Growth Marketing, Industry Leads, and Global Content teams to create engaging content that helps prospects and customers understand the value and impact of Qualtrics products
- Technical SEO audit analysis and resolution
- Performance analytics through Google Analytics to understanding how content is being consumed, what's resonating, what's driving results - and you'll use this information to optimize our content efforts
- Development of new tests and strategies
- Prioritizing and initiating an evergreen in-house backlinking program to boost organic traffic to the pages on the Qualtrics site that matter the most
Experience management software
With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with stakeholders. At Qualtrics, their mission is to close the experience gap.
- Work hard/play hard - For every bit of hard work we put in, we have twice the fun. Whether that means taking a break in a massage chair or hitting the slopes after work, Qualtrics makes sure that employees take time to recharge and live it up. Everyone receives $1500 annually to spend on a ‘bucket list’ adventure.
- Upward mobility - Because we’re a hyper-growth company, getting promoted and taking on more opportunity is always an option. We hire individuals who have what it takes to quickly step into the next role and take on opportunities beyond their core job description.
- Office perks - We believe in a workspace that allows you to take a breather and pepper fun throughout your day. Grab a beer in the Dublin office pub, enjoy Seattle’s rooftop patio overlooking the Puget Sound, or raid one of the many kitchens around Provo’s office.
- Global - Qualtrics employees are plugged into a network of experienced professionals around the globe. With weekly company-wide video meetings and our own internal social network, employees get global experience and stay up-to-date on what’s happening across the organization.
- Total rewards - The term “benefits” doesn’t really do our employee rewards program justice. We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance, 20+ days of annual leave, generous retirement fund contributions, quarterly bonuses, and tons of career mobility.
- High bar - We don’t hire cutthroat individuals who only care about themselves. We’re looking for top performers with a wide array of professional and personal experience. Our employees are driven, intelligent, diverse and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
Company Core Values
- Transparent - Our default is to share, leading to open debate, trust, and decisions based on data, not politics.
- All in - We bet on Qualtrics and Qualtrics bets on us. This is our company. We deliver, whatever it takes.
- Customer obsessed - If a customer is upset, we failed. Period. We learn, and we fix it.
- One team - There is only one team at Qualtrics. We win and lose together and never say, 'That's not my job'.
- Scrappy - We're smart, resourceful, and find a way. We write our own story instead of following others.