Product Design Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Burlingame, CA, USA
- Experienced with 7+ years of professional work experience in a design leadership capacity with a Bachelor's degree in HCI, Interaction Design, Ergonomics, or equivalent work experience
- Practiced in designing for latest app platforms and experiences
- A Manager who will grow a team of product designers by setting crisp goals, evolving our design practice, building team culture, and a leader who guides the team to best possible solution
- A Leader who values collaboration, drives for design quality and cohesion, and works to improve the people, product, and process on your team and beyond
- A Systems Thinker that advocates for holistic and connected user experiences
- A Problem Solver who has a tuned thought process that yields creative solutions to big challenges across end-to-end learning journeys
- A compelling storyteller who can articulate new ideas through verbal, written, and visual communication with engineers, product managers and executives
- Investigative and inquisitive about product goals from both a company's and user's perspective, promoting a learning culture both within the Product Design team and the larger Roblox organization
- Execution-focused and well versed in the development lifecycle, and can navigate engineering environments and identify dependencies across feature areas
- Creative in building to produce designs and patterns that are cohesive with the rest of Roblox's products
- Motivated and always expanding your skills by looking for new tools and techniques
- Create outstanding user experiences for a diverse global audience through seamless cross-product journeys, engaging learning experiences, and delightful interactions that align with our mission
- Bring aboard experienced designers and develop the team to improve on quality and professional growth
- Present design strategy to group and executive leaders
- Manage end-to-end feature design with an ability to translate abstract ideas into viable product features
- Work with Engineering and Product leadership to determine feature roadmaps and contribute to the vision for App Expansion and Experience Platform
- Work with Product and Engineering partners to represent the design team, facilitate design discussions, and give concise feedback on planning and product direction
- Partner with the Engineering team to provide a high-quality implementation of delightful product experiences
- Work in close collaboration with the Design leadership team to evolve design processes and foster a culture of inclusion, collaboration and innovation
Game platform and game creation system
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. They enable anyone to imagine, create, and have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive 3D experiences, all built by a global community of developers.
- Benefits and Perks - The health and well-being of our employees and their families is our top priority. We offer robust and comprehensive programs with variety to best meet your needs.
- Well-Being Benefits - With flexible time off and a bi-annual, company-wide spring/summer recharge, Roblox knows how to balance working hard with winding down.
- Financial Benefits - Competitive compensation packages, 401(k) matching, and flexible share incentives that let you choose how to share in our success.
- Health and Wellness - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, family planning resources, and 12 weeks off for all new parents.
- Flexible Workplace - Our hybrid work schedule balances working onsite and working remotely. Enjoy daily lunch and an in-house fitness center when working from our San Mateo headquarters.
Company Core Values
- Inspire Others
- Work Hard
- Respect the Community
- Get Stuff Done