Sr. Director CS at-Scale
Posted on 9/22/2022
Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- Cross-Functional acumen to navigate and work in a highly matrixed environment
- Ability to lead and influence beyond direct organization and into other areas of the business
- Experience working with data and analytics to build and execute strategies
- Experience with data analysis models, techniques, and platforms, to interpret and apply customer intelligence
- Knowledge of Marketing operations and or experience
- Superior communication skills to create and convey customer objectives, success strategies, and customer insights for internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in scalable technology adoption strategies for midsize / SMB customers
- +10 years of Customer Success At-Scale and/or Customer CX experience with a preference with experience in predictive, personalized omni-channel programs that operatedAt-Scale
- 3-5 years experience developing customer experiences across the journey leveraging resources and capabilities from both the product and customer success organizations
- 3-5 years of content development/resourcing to support the CX
- 5+ years of experience in a related SaaS customer success org inAt-Scale, professional services, and/or an account management capacity
- 5+ years of leading teams including managing managers
- Experience in developing customer journey maps and/or mapping customer experiences Experience or knowledge in Brand or Content Marketing in a nice to have
- Lead the strategy, design and vision of At-Scale experiences
- Leveraging internal and external data-driven insights, product usage data, and customer intelligence, the Sr Director Customer Success At-Scale identifies ways to improve the way that 1:many programs effectively predict and proactively reach out to customers at the right time in their journey, and apply these approaches
- Based on customer insights, identify new initiatives to apply across one-to-many programs that accelerate customer adoptionAt-Scale
- Work closely with product and success teams to define a more cohesive customer experience to better tie together in-product and out of product touchpoints that support the same customer outcome
- Participate in account planning to identify appropriate adoption strategies & campaigns that support growth objectives
- Provide adoption-related insights to ongoing MBR's, business reviews, and account renewals
- Use market-based analytics and customer data to identify/modify new customer segmentations and build more personalized and predictive approaches that reach customers as they have a specific need or behavior
- Develop a strategy for incorporating partners, based on segmentation into the customer adoption program model
- Develop the customer experience approach and tooling, in partnership with the product team, that integrates in-product and out-of-product elements to create seamless customer journeys that help them achieve specific outcomes with the product. Think customer experience center
- Through effective one-to-many customer engagement strategies, the Sr Director Customer Success At-Scale identifies and positions effective enablement resources that develop new capabilities, and encourage product / feature usage, particularly in Growth, SMB and Mid-market account portfolios
- Use analytics and data to evaluate effectiveness, drive changes, identify enhancements and new programs
- Develop and align to strategic marketing and outreach programs to support the customer journey. Use a diversified marketing playbook and leverage an omni-channel approach
- Align to and work with the larger marketing organization to leverage economies of scale and integrate into appropriate messaging and marketing programs and efforts.Leverage marketing operations to support the approach
Growth marketing customer platform
Klaviyo's missions is to help companies retain customers and maximize their ROI. Klaviyo’s data–proven customer platform allows companies to send relevant, well–timed emails and SMS that increase lifetime values.
Company Core Values
- We always put our customers first.
- We are always learning.
- We strive to make the world more equitable.
- We collaborate radically.
- We are ambitious.
- We are remarkable.