We’re a highly skilled team of product people who are building an awesome product and moving fast. We value people who take initiative, lead by example, and empower everyone at Klue to participate in delivering greatness.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team, and focus on Reporting and Analytics!
Q: Klue who?
A: A: Klue is a VC-backed, capital-efficient growing SaaS company. Tiger Global and Salesforce Ventures led our US$62m Series B in the fall of 2021. We’re creating the category of competitive enablement
: helping companies understand their market and outmaneuver their competition. We benefit from having an experienced leadership team working alongside several hundred risk-taking builders who elevate every day.
Q: What level of experience are we looking for?
A: This is a senior role. We’re looking for someone with a depth of experience in product management, with proven experience driving high-value outcomes and strategy through solid product management.
Some of the aspects we’d look at when evaluating level are:
- Scope: feature, problem, product area, whole product, new strategic direction, etc.
- Complexity: examples could include - what is the scope of the engineering org you worked with? ie: 2 engineers or 40.
- Communication: at what level are you able to communicate effectively? dev team, division, leadership, board.
- Decision Making: Quality of decision making, strategic thinking, ability to break down complex problems into simple solutions.
Q: What does Product Management look like at Klue?
A: You own your area of responsibility. Your destiny is in your own hands, within the context of our vision and corporate goals, of course. PMs are responsible for identifying and prioritizing outcomes for the engineering team to tackle, as well as ensuring they are successfully met. You’ll have access to customers, prospects, and random people on the street... and will be expected to deeply understand them.
Q: Are you remote-friendly?
A: YES! We have hubs in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON and we currently have team members across Canada and other countries.
Q: What are the skills I would ideally bring?
- Demonstrated experience driving business outcomes
- A love of complex customer problems, deep empathy, and discovery skills for days
- High EQ. You’re a connector, able to motivate people around a common goal, and facilitate thoughtful and constructive conversations between disparate groups
- Strong critical thinking skills and a strategic mindset
- A background in finance, machine learning, or reporting is a bonus
- Curiosity around the problem, you like the newer wave of product thinking (Melissa Perri, Teresa Torres, Marty Cagan, etc.)
Q: What would I be doing?
- Translating our company vision and strategy into a compelling vision and roadmap for your product
- Conducting both quantitative and qualitative research to inform product decisions and prioritization
- Prioritizing product scope that balances building strong foundations for future development, solving the most meaningful customer use cases, and getting these solutions into users’ hands as quickly as possible
- Defining what success looks like for your area, how it will be measured, and how it will impact company-wide goals
- Working closely with the Design and Engineering teams to ship high-quality solutions that drive business outcomes and customer value
- Collaborating with other product managers, engineers, and designers to imagine the future and create innovative solutions
- Setting and maintaining a high bar of quality for your team’s deliverables
Q: What motivates our current team right now?
- Challenging, stimulating and meaningful work
- The inspiration from skilled and proven leaders
- Having their entrepreneurial fingerprints on what will be a future billion dollar company anchored in Canada
- Culture, team, and work environment
- A high degree of autonomy and accountability
- Radical transparency and high quality communication
- Huge opportunity for growth
Q: What are the people of Klue like?
- Intellectually curious
- Check us out!
Q: What about total compensation & benefits?
- Benefits. We currently have extended health benefits starting on your 1st day.
- Time off. Take what you need. We want the team to prioritize wellness and avoid burnout. Vacation usually falls into 3 categories: recharging, life-event, & keeping a work-life balance. Just ensure the required work gets done and clear it with your team in advance. You need to take at least two weeks off every year. The average Klue team member takes 2-4 weeks of PTO per year.
- Work-life integration: Hybrid work model, flexible working schedules, and a global team.
⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️
Lastly, we take potential into consideration. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted in lieu of the specifics listed above. If you know you have what it takes, even if that’s different from what we’ve described, be sure to explain why in your application. Reach out and let’s see if there is a home here for you now or in the future.
We’ve made a commitment to support and contribute to a diverse environment; on our teams and in our community. We’re early in our journey; we’ve started employee led resource groups, committed to Pay Up For Progress, and use success profiles for roles instead of ’years of experience’. We continue to scale our efforts as Klue grows. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have dedicated that commitment to our current and future #kluecrew. During the interview process, please let us know if there is anything we need to make more accessible or accommodate to support you to be successful.
All interviews will be conducted via video calls. We work in a hybrid model of WFH (remote) and in-office. We’re excited to meet you and in the meantime, get to know us: