Commercial Sales, Great Plains
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Minneapolis, MN, USA
- 5+ years of high-level management experience of 5 or more direct reports in a fast paced, high-reaching, ever-changing software or technology sales environment
- Proven experience in recruiting, hiring, and building out high performance sales teams
- Minimum of 7 years in quota carrying sales role with demonstrated achievement
- Confirmed ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within very large and complex organizations
- Extensive experience negotiating large 7 figure deals with extremely complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations
- Self-starter who takes initiative, works with limited direction, and has experience with companies pursuing and undergoing rapid growth
- Extensive understanding of data infrastructure, virtualization, networking, or relevant technologies
- BA/BS degree in relevant major required, MBA preferred
- Own regional sales number, revenue targets, and sales projections
- Works closely with new as well as established channel partners to generate new business opportunities
- Partner with marketing team to ensure effective marketing strategy and channel team on channel strategy
- Ensure timely and accurate revenue, customer and management reports using in-house systems, evangelizing the use of SFDC for forecasting requirements and prospect tracking
- Lead, mentor and develop all account managers on the team as well as partner closely with our System Engineering team
- Work closely with Systems Engineers, Inside Reps, Field Marketing, Professional Services, and Channel Management to ensure target quotas as achieved and exceeded
- Travel up to 50%
Nutanix’s mission is to simplify IT infrastructure management. The company is building a software platform to help organizations manage hybrid multicloud environments.
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid volunteer time off and donation matching
- Speed coaching and professional development
- Wellness perks and flexible time off to recharge
Company Core Values
- Be valued - Our team spans different cultures and experiences. We care for our people and value what makes us each unique.
- Make your mark - Our market is large and expanding. Grow your career and make an impact as we work toward our big goals.
- Pioneer change - We embrace change, push boundaries, and give back. We drive positive change for our customers, community, and world.