Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- 8-10 years of investment banking, consulting, FP&A and/or related experience
- Strong leadership skills to lead cross functional initiatives and potentially manage people
- BS/BA degree in a quantitative discipline
- Strong financial modeling skills in Excel
- Familiar with setting up and maintaining finance software systems
- Understanding of crypto inventory management with tools such as Lukka or Cointracking
- Understanding of the latest crypto and DeFi trends
- Wallets play a pivotal role: Wallets are responsible for on-boarding new users into crypto, and can make or break the user experience
- We are moving to a multi-chain world: New blockchains and scaling solutions are coming online and gaining traction, but are lacking decent wallets and bridges
- DeFi & NFTs are exploding : Interest in DeFi and NFTs has exploded, yet they are still an after-thought in existing wallets
- Full company financial statement ownership as well as budgeting and planning
- Prepare meaningful analysis for strategic business decisions and model financial situations in close collaboration with the CEO and team
- Establish and track core metrics that are essential to the financial health of the company and business lines
- Calculate and forecast burn, revenue, other income and runway and accurately present current and future cash and crypto positions in real-time
- Ownership of financial operations and treasury management (cash & crypto)
- Assist in project managing other corporate and financial matters taxes, payroll, and corporate development
Solana wallet for Defi & NFTs
Phantom's mission is to deliver a user-first product experience that is positioned to onboard the next wave of crypto users. The company is building a wallet that makes it safe & easy for users to store, buy, send, receive, swap tokens and collect NFTs on the Solana blockchain.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision) — 100% covered.
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need.
- Flexible hours and a long-standing, supportive remote environment.
- Monthly co-working space and mobile phone expense.
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it).