Product Designer II
Posted on 9/18/2023
Datadog offers monitoring and analytics for cloud-based workflows.
Datadog is on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. The company operates a monitoring & analytics tool for IT and DevOps teams that can be used to determine performance metrics as well as event monitoring for infrastructure and cloud services.
New York, NY, USA
UI/UX & Design
- You have 2+ years of experience in digital product design
- Your portfolio includes a proven track record of shipping user-centric design work in web and/or native applications
- You are an excellent visual and written communicator, able to clearly communicate your design work and the support for your design decisions
- You have experience with advanced modern-day UX/UI tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch)
- You give and receive feedback well, supporting and improving the work of your colleagues as well as your own
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and QA engineers throughout the design process to ensure we build the right product for our customers to succeed
- Work with Senior Product Designers on your team to create a cohesive design language and contribute to the overall design vision for Datadog's network monitoring tools
- Act as an end-to-end product designer who can turn insights from user research into concepts, sketch and prototype and see your product through to production
- Communicate your design work and the support for your design decisions internally to your product team and the whole company
- Work closely with engineering teams to understand how your designs will be built and Q/A them before we ship