NP/PA – Virtual Health Assessment
Posted on 2/7/2023
- Available during 8a-12p ET and/or 4p-8p ET (4 hour minimum shifts)
- Texas, Georgia, and Florida
- DNP, FNP, ENP, or PA from accredited program
- Board Certification (NCCPA or AANP or ANCC)
- Licensed in Florida, Texas and Georgia
- 3+ years experience in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Primary Care
- Conduct virtual health assessment where the provider reviews the member's current medical diagnosis, medications and overall health history
- Review suspected conditions that can be used for Risk Adjustment for Oscar Health Insurance
- Identify and close HEDIS gaps, this will help the member stay up to date on appropriate preventative care
- Cross-train into urgent care and virtual primary care service lines
- Work with members virtually, including virtual assessment, diagnosis and treatment
- 1+ year of experience with Risk Adjustment and managing HEDIS quality measures
- Fluent in Spanish
- 1+ year of Telemedicine experience
- Also Licensed in: California, New York, Oklahoma, Connecticut, North Carolina, Iowa, Pennsylvania, Virginia, New Jersey, Ohio, Nebraska, Arizona, and Illinois
Health insurance company
Oscar Health’s mission is to make high-quality health insurance accessible and affordable for everyone. The company is a software driven health insurance company that offers medical plans, medicare advantages, and small group products.
- Health insurance - That’s a given. Employees and their families receive incredible health insurance.
- Financial benefits - A penny saved....we’re talking about a 401K plan, health savings accounts, and more.
- Well @ Oscar - We care about your wellness with fitness classes and access to mental health support.
- Work-Life Balance - We offer multiple time-off options, wellness days, and 10+ weeks of parental leave.
- Learning & Development - We offer everything from mentorship to management training.
Company Core Values
- What we do is a big deal. We’re solving problems that change and save lives.
- Powered by people. Members above all. Developing and growing others is what raises the bar.
- No genius without grit. Be relentless. Be scrappy. Trying and failing beats not trying and changing nothing.
- Seek the truth... but never assume you’ve found it. Be scientific.
- Inspire & provoke. Develop and display leadership at all levels. Fight to be the best.
- Be transparent. Give and ask for direct feedback. Be grateful for and excited by the help of others.
- Make it right. Admit your mistakes. Then learn from them. Never build alone.