Posted on 4/1/2022
Vancouver, BC, Canada
- You've been designing digital products for 2+ years
- A portfolio that exemplifies strong visual design and a focus on defining the user experience
- You've proudly shipped and launched several products
- A strong understanding of typography, layout, color, and advanced design principles
- You're a conceptual thinker who can translate customer needs, behaviors, and project requirements
- Experience effectively presenting and communicating your design decisions to clients and team members
- You're knowledgeable of what's possible on modern digital platforms coupled with an understanding of platform design standards (e.g. HIG, Material Design)
- Collaborate daily with a multidisciplinary team of Software Engineers, Researchers, Strategists, and Project Managers
- Co-lead ideation sessions, workshops, demos, and presentations with clients on-site
- Ensure final visual design concepts are on-brand, on-budget, and deliver on product strategy goals
- You'll help set the bar for WillowTree's 5 Design Principles
- Produce forward-thinking visual designs that are unique and distinct to the client's brand
- Sketch, wireframe, build IA, motion design, and run usability tests
- Prototype to communicate the “look” and “feel” of a project using InVision, Framer, or Principle
- Ensure content strategy and design are perfectly in-sync
- Build cohesive and lightweight design systems
- Continuously iterate your designs to stay current with mobile trends
- Give and receive design critique to help constantly refine and push our work
- Push for and create inclusive, accessible design for all
Mobile innovation agency
WillowTree wants to create beautiful digital products engineered to drive growth for the world's leading brands.
- Craft - We aim for excellence, and our love for what we do compels us to reach a higher standard. You can be proud of the work you do here.
- Ownership - We have a strong sense of individual responsibility. Every initiative has an owner, from major product strategy to curating which kombucha is on tap.
- Open communication - We respect one another enough to give and receive honest feedback. We champion the best ideas, no matter where they originate.
- Inclusion - We treat each other with consideration and respect, and we celebrate our differences with tolerance and inclusion. You know, the way we want to be treated.
- Sustainable flow - The state of mind when time flies and energy is focused. We make time for it every day so we can create innovative solutions that people love.
- Realistic optimism - We acknowledge and understand the reality of the challenges we face, and we always find a way forward.
- Partnership - Working side by side, we build meaningful connections with each other and our clients.