Payroll Administrative Coordinator
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Digital sports media and betting platform
theScore, a subsidiary of PENN Entertainment, stands out as a leader in the sports media and betting industry, boasting one of North America's most popular sports apps that provides personalized live scores, news, and betting information. The company's competitive edge lies in its immersive mobile sports betting and iCasino experience, offered through 'theScore Bet Sportsbook & Casino' app, which is live in Ontario. With a strong focus on engaging fans through its digital media, sports betting products, and esports platforms, theScore fosters a dynamic culture that thrives on technical innovation and industry leadership.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 8%
1 year growth↑ 24%
2 year growth↑ 81%
Toronto, ON, Canada
Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
People & HR
- Maintain timely and accurate updates for all employee data changes in UKG Pro.
- Responsible for all onboarding/off-boarding forms to Parent Company.
- Assist with filing all correspondence and documents in UKG EFM filing system.
- Assist with leave entry/maintenance for US companies.
- Audit/prepare CanLife Benefits invoices and update all relevant data in CanLife website (salary, terminations etc).
- Assist in answering basic questions for employees via our internal communications email and Slack channels.
- Oversee ad hoc auditing of HRIS data.
- Complete change forms for all data updates as required.
- Send communications to employees for data requests.
- Other duties as required.