Director – Creative
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA • Coral Gables, FL, USA
- An infectious passion for creative excellence on a daily basis and ensuring the work is produced in line with the higher standards of quality
- Experience in building and leading production focused teams
- Deep understanding of how to navigate ambiguous tech and start-up organizations
- Clear and concise communication
- Strategic and entrepreneurial thinking
- History of producing world class creative projects for high profile brands
- International perspective and extensive global experience
- A passion for or knowledge of the web3/crypto space paired with a proactive eagerness to understand our customers, interview internal stakeholders, and learn on the fly
- Strong communicator who can express ideas clearly - not just on the page (or screen) - but also in presentations and working sessions
- 12+ years of experience as a writing creative in a marketing, advertising, agency and/or in a corporate environment
- 5+ years of experience managing teams
- Designing and building out the production discipline based on current needs and the future vision of Circle
- Serving as the senior level connection point for the Production team between Creative, Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Project Management and other XFN partners
- Managing, mentoring and supporting the Production team as it scales to support the organization
- Operational and Production excellence by proactively creating and constantly improving frameworks and processes
- Introducing and overseeing the roll out of tools to support the creative and production vision
- Design processes and procedures to help operationalize workflow, prioritization, resourcing, and production on-boarding
- Partnering with cross functional stakeholders and leadership to drive successful brand and marketing initiatives
- Owning team-level roadmap, budget forecasting, actualization and spend allocations. Partner with Creative leadership on holistic vision and operational execution
- Leading a team that can proactively define better ways to communicate, collaborate and ship products and systems, using state-of-the-art tools and at the highest quality standards
- Leading and driving end-to-end creative workflows from creative development through delivery
- Hiring, managing and growing top production talent
- Building a strong bank of freelancers and creative production partners across all production disciplines such as animation, illustration, print, photography and film to tap into when needed
- Ensuring resourcing plans meet larger skillset needs of project and cross-project contractor needs are identified and sourced
- Learning curriculums for core team and cross-functional partners as it relates to production approaches
Platform for businesses to accept payments and send payouts
Circle's mission is to raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce. The company is a global financial technology firm that’s at the center of digital currency innovation and open financial infrastructure.
- Paid time off - We offer flexible paid time off — take what you need as long as it works with you and your team, and all Circle employees get mobile phone and home office reimbursements.
- Health coverage - No matter where you live, we offer a market competitive suite of benefits. Enroll in health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurances, and Circle covers some or all of the premiums.
- Invested in your future - All U.S. full-time and part-time employees enjoy 401(k) and pensions (with 4% company match if you contribute 5% or more), and share Circle’s success via company equity awards.
- Learning & development - Your individual growth and development is important to us and we provide the resources to help you grow your career while at Circle.
- We are Multistakeholder - As an institution, we exist in a broad stakeholder context, which means that we must organize, incentivize and measure ourselves against meeting the needs of all of our stakeholders — our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world.
- We are Mindful - We seek to be present and aware, to be respectful, active listeners (with each other and with our customers alike), and to pay attention to detail. We don’t rush to judgement, and when we are swept up by strong emotions we patiently observe and acknowledge them and try to not just react. Our mindfulness leads to better understanding, and more respectful, careful and deliberate choices.
- We are Driven by Excellence - We are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success. Being driven also means that we relentlessly pursue excellence, that we do not tolerate mediocrity, that we reward based on merit, and that we work intensely to achieve our goals. Being driven doesn’t mean that we are assholes and plough over people or tolerate a culture of aggressiveness. We are a team. Part of our drive is to bring everyone along in our collective achievement.
- We are High Integrity - We seek open and honest communication, and hold ourselves to very high moral and ethical standards. When we say we will do something, we do it. When we are having difficulty and need help, we talk about it. We treat each other and our customers with the utmost respect. We reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance. We welcome vulnerability and uncertainty, which needs to be listened to in order to bring people along, and helps us to constantly learn and improve. Our customers and partners implicitly experience us as high integrity, and our customer centric choices demonstrate this to them again and again.