Business Development Representative
Posted on 5/22/2023
Remote • United Kingdom
- Minimum of 2+ years of previous prospecting experience in either Security, Data, Logging, or SaaS industries
- Candidate must be *Fluent in German*
- Familiarity with systems. Specifically Salesforce, Outreach.io, and ZoomInfo and other prospecting tools
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong business and tech acumen
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Excellent time management/organizational skills
- Prior lead generation or sales prospecting experience and a college degree will enhance your consideration for this role
- Qualify, follow up, educate and develop a substantial volume of inbound outbound leads to progress prospects further into Cribl's sales process
- Efficiently respond and qualify inbound marketing leads according to set SLAs
- Generate sales-ready meetings and opportunities for sales executives using Cribl's qualification criteria
- Research target new accounts, identify key personas, add contacts, emails and generate interest through cold discovery calls and email campaigns
- Leverage taught sales techniques to maximize customer interactions enough to provide high level introduction
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to understand and uncover customer needs and business challenges to effectively pitch how Cribl solves them
- Log, track, and maintain Salesforce consistently according to Cribl's lead to opportunity flow process
- Accurately distribute leads/meetings through discovery to assigned sales executives
- Consistently achieve meeting quota to ensure territory revenue and growth objectives are met
- Work closely with Sales Directors and attend customer meetings as required
- Attend sales meetings, training, and local trade shows to keep current with technology
- Work directly with marketing to drive continuous improvement in lead quality conversion rates and pipeline generation
Data analytics tools & storage services
Cribl's mission is to build a solution to make observability viable for any organization, giving our customers visibility and control while maximizing value from existing tools, and consumption pricing that is accessible for all.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401(k) plan offered (US)
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development and Career Growth
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy, including 2 Floating Holidays for holidays you observe
- Employee Resource Groups that reflect our values driven company culture
Company Core Values
- Customers First, Always - First we help customers. Then everything else.
- Irreverent, but Serious - We are a serious company with a love for goats and jokes.
- Curious - We seek to understand problems and the people who have them before taking action.
- Transparent - Trust is earned when everyone is on the same page.
- Together - We are collaborative. We are kind. We are open.