Posted on 2/9/2023
New York, NY, USA
- 1-2 years of business development, sales, operations, customer success or partnership experience within Saas
- Experience within Salesforce reporting
- Experience with sales intelligence tools a plus
- Experience with Cloud partner portals such as Microsoft Partner Center, AWS ACE or with Workspan and Tackle a plus
- In collaboration with the Head of Cloud Alliances, evangelize and educate the organization of the "Cloud Alliances vision" for Contentsquare and our Cloud partners globally
- Assist the Cloud Lead in staying up to date on the changing landscape of our Cloud partners' program structures, incentives and benefits to help ensure CS is staying ahead of upcoming changes and is fully capitalizing on initiatives that will benefit our strategy
- Help the Cloud lead in identifying, joining and maintaining any relevant programs offered by our Cloud partners, including Microsoft's PR ACR program, Transact, IP CoSell, etc. as well as AWS's Marketplace transact program, SRRP program and attaining new solution competencies, etc
- Provide a center for excellence for all cloud alliance reporting, incentives & benefits management. Working within both Contentsquare CRM data and the portals for Microsoft and AWS opportunities
- Serve as a partner champion internally and liaison between the strategic partner and internal teams to educate & enable, cultivating and growing trusting relationships
- Support the management of partner enablement programs, co-marketing, events and related co-selling initiatives necessary to increase the number of internal “Cloud Alliances champions” within our global sales teams
- Partner with the Contentsquare marketing organization to develop and continually refresh partner-facing materials and communications including newsletters, one pagers, first call decks, battle cards, etc. Ie. Market to Cloud partners to highlight joint wins, partner value, and customer success to make Contentsquare a favored partner. Inform and co-manage partner advocacy programs
- Ensure Contentsquare's account in the Microsoft Partner Center (MPC) and AWS ACE (ie. Cloud Alliance Portals) are maintained and kept up to date. Notably, support of regional gtm cloud managers to continuously validate that our accounts and co-sell opportunities are up to date and reflecting correctly in these Cloud Alliance Portals
- Manage/own and maintain third-party Cloud Alliances Portals, and public Marketplace listings (Microsoft Partner Center & AWS ACE
- Manage internal reporting on partner influenced/sourced pipeline and revenue through SFDC and partner portals for the purpose of internal reporting against our global program KPIs
- Manage external reporting for partner data reporting such as PR ACR submissions
- Work with internal operations teams (ie Sales Ops) to determine ways to best leverage our partners' account coverage within sales intelligence tools, providing valuable insights to our field sellers
- Manage and maintain the Cloud Alliance content and knowledge management hub within Confluence
Digital Experience Analytics platform
Contentsquare is on a mission to give every digital team the ability to measure how their actions affect the user experience on their website, mobile sites and apps. The company operates an analytics platform to help companies improve their digital experience.
- Opportunities for personal growth and career development
- Competitive salaries
- Generous health and retirement benefits
- Excellent family care
- Paid time off and flexible policies
- Fun and ambitious work environment
Company Core Values
- Creativity: We believe that innovation comes from everyone and everywhere, so each team member is encouraged to share new ideas, whether it’s a daily meeting or a global hackathon.
- Ambition: From our start in 2012, we've built a global powerhouse. We dream big, take chances, and always aim for more. We live by: “Where there’s a will, there’s a way.”
- Team Spirit: We are ONE team, enriched by our differences, working towards the same goal. We have each other’s backs at all times and on all levels.
- Uniqueness: Contentsquare is the sum of its unique people. Our employees come from 57 different nationalities and each brings new perspectives and ideas.
- Enthusiasm: We work hard, and we play harder. From celebrations and company-wide team activities, to employee-led culture crews, we embrace a shared sense of adventure.