PT Sales Supervisor
Posted on 7/14/2022
Murray, UT, USA
- Backed by professional retail experience at a customer-focused company, plus 6+ months in a management position
- Equipped with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to deliver top-notch customer service
- Cool under pressure and able to adapt quickly
- A go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Curious and eager to learn
- A team player who is passionate about helping customers and teammates alike
- An innovative, proactive problem-solver
- Proud of your work and self-motivated to be a top performer
- Able to bring a positive, fun energy to the workplace, even when working long hours
- Not on the Office of Inspector General's List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
- Communicate Warby Parker's values and brand philosophy to customers
- Promote an efficient, inclusive, and service-minded retail environment
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and offer thoughtful, honest style advice
- Dream up innovative and entrepreneurial ways to reinvent the glasses-shopping experience
- An upbeat, flexible team player who leads by example
- Lead the selling on the floor, front-of-house operations, and team touch-bases when a manager is not present
- Open and close the store
- Help foster an inclusive culture by treating customers and colleagues with respect
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
- Treat customers the way we’d like to be treated.
- Create an environment where employees can think big, have fun, and do good.
- Get out there.
- Green is good.