Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- Demonstrated track record of achieving and exceeding sales quota objectives in the largest of enterprises
- 8+ years of experience in complex B2B outside sales
- Proven success selling HR services, SaaS, or benefits to Fortune 500 accounts
- Proven ability to develop & manage relationships, while influencing key stakeholders enterprise wide, including the C-suite
- Operate with a strong sense of urgency creating a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Ability to move fast, be bold and entrepreneurial, while thriving in a dynamic, quickly-changing environment
- Must have the highest level of personal integrity and value, while soliciting the contribution of others
- High level of business acumen
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Understanding and experience working alliance networks to identify optimal co-selling opportunities
- Excellence in leveraging internal resources across analysts, SDR, SE's, Marketing, Leadership to surround deals and ensure desired outcomes
- Become a DailyPay product maven and perfect your DailyPay presentation skills
- Drive & lead the details on complex sales cycles from initiation through launch of the benefit
- Present to and close qualified prospects via webinars, sales calls, and in-person presentations
- Navigate corporate structures to demonstrate value to multiple executive stakeholders
- Apply financial & analytical tools to communicate employee benefits to partner organizations
- Develop & run strong channel & direct relationships to consistently move clients to a close
- Consistently drive revenue production by meeting and exceeding a set quota
Enterprise pay tool
DailyPay's mission is to change the financial system by rewriting the invisible rules of money. They are not just creating a platform that transforms payday, they are creating one that levels the playing field and treats each and every participant equally.
- Competitive Pay
- Stock Options
- 401(K) with 4% match
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Daily Seamless Credit
- Free LinkedIn Learning
- Annual Learning Stipend
- DailyPay for DailyPay
Company Core Values
- Do Your Research: We believe that knowledge is power and challenge ourselves to be lifelong learners.
- Start Simple: Don’t worry about having all the answers, just get started.
- See the Circle: We acknowledge that each of us plays an integral role in the company’s success.
- Pull the Wagon: Each of us is willing and ready to do whatever it takes to move the company forward.
- Move the Line: We challenge ourselves and push our own boundaries daily.
- We Win With Diversity: We value each of our unique experiences and how they shape us. We learn from all to build for all.
- Act Like an Owner: Move forward with purpose and invent the future.