Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Austin, TX, USA • Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Adobe Creative Suite
- 3+ years of experience successfully designing user interfaces
- Familiarity with SaaS, marketing, and/or Business Intelligence (BI) platforms
- Demonstrated experience of user-centered design and modern design concepts
- Knowledge of Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, and user flows
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Learning and growth mindset; able to adapt and learn quickly
- Able to think creatively while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Self-motivated and results focused
- Work collaboratively with product managers, engineers, client services team members as well as other key stakeholders to meet technical business requirements for product design
- Design, prototype, and test designs for our SaaS products for use on mobile and desktop devices
- Participate in user and stakeholder interviews to better understand both user and business needs
- Translate ideas and concepts into workable wireframes, user task flow diagrams, and functional design specifications
- Ensure standards are maintained when it comes to style, fonts and colors
- Design and validate solutions to real customer problems
- Support presentations to key stakeholders regarding user needs and design solutions
- Collaborate with with front end and back end developers to create user friendly and functional interfaces
Ad technology platform
Koddi's mission is to forge a better path through integrity, insights, inclusivity, and innovation.
- 401K with Employer Match
- We invest in more than just your professional and personal growth.
- Wellness - We’ve got you covered with quality insurance, a gym membership reimbursement, and other ad-hoc wellness programs.
- Unlimited Vacation - We believe when you are well-rested, you do better work for our clients.
- Generous Holiday Schedule - In addition to our unlimited vacation policy, our offices take time off for major national holidays.
- Travel Incentives - We want our employees to get out and travel. We offer incentives for personal travel as well as visits to clients and other Koddi offices.
- Parental Leave - We offer generous time off to grow your family when you join ours.
- Team Bonding Events - Whether it’s an office-wide happy hour, kickball team, or company off-site, we love bringing everyone together for some good old-fashioned team bonding.
- Company Retreats - When we travel together, we learn together. We offer company-wide retreats to exciting destinations.
- Casual Atmosphere - From our dress code to our open door policy, we spend our energy on what really matters.
Company Core Values
- Integrity First
- Embrace Challenges
- Empower People
- Be Inclusive
- Go Beyond