Recruiting Coordinator Intern
Posted on 4/7/2021
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Have a college degree or relevant experience
- Are flexible, have a strong work ethic, and want to get stuff done!Proven ability to multi-task and successfully manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Have an analytical mindset and have a track record of being a self-directed problem solver
- Be a team player and have a sense of humor
- Manage high-volume, complex candidate interviews including travel and accommodations as needed
- Host candidates and ensure the onsite interview process is flawless
- Partner with recruiters to ensure a positive experience for stakeholders (candidates, interviewers, and hiring managers)Manage, quality check, and maintain data integrity in our ATS (we use Lever) and our job postings, career pages on various social media sites, and other outlets
- Maintain recruiting metrics reports
- Help manage and drive recruiting projects and programs including employment branding initiatives, sourcing blitzes, and talent outreach/events
- Systems experience (Applicant Tracking Systems, GoodTime, GSuite, Microsoft Office)
- Excessive attention to detail with a sense of urgency and a can-do attitude
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and organizational skills
Online course provider
Udemy’s mission is to create new possibilities for people and organizations everywhere by connecting them to the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in a changing world. They are building a shared knowledge repository to help people learn.
- Global benefits - Our many benefits, equity, and time-off programs are made-to-fit for each of our international locations.
- Charitable matching - Help a cause that matters to you. We match monetary contributions up to a certain annual limit for eligible nonprofits and charities.
- Learning incentives - Get free access to Udemy and Udemy Business courses plus a yearly stipend to spend on your professional development.
- UBelong program - We prioritize Diversity and Inclusion through events, trainings, and meet-ups facilitated by our many Employee Resource Groups.
- Learning programs - Our amazing Learning and Development team regularly provides top-notch training sessions and company-wide learning initiatives.
- Guest speakers - We believe in diversity of perspective and regularly host speakers from a variety of industries and backgrounds.
- Brain food - When in the office employees can enjoy snacks for all dietary preferences and restrictions.
- Company events - Enjoy company celebrations, wellness events, and fun extracurriculars like yoga, cooking classes, karaoke, and more.
- Well-being memberships - Stay zen with free access to the entire Headspace library. Plus, get free coaching and therapy sessions through Modern Health.
- Groups and clubs - Connect with others who share your interests. We have dozens of groups, including Women at Udemy and Culture Crew.
Company Core Values
- Mission Inspired, Results Obsessed
- Always Learning
- Individually Humble, Collectively Proud
- Earnestly Authentic