Posted on 11/24/2022
Dayton, OH, USA
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science and 2+ years of prior relevant experience or a Master's Degree with at least 1 year or prior relevant experience
- Must be able to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance
- Coursework or experience in C++ and C
- Familiar with Embarcadero C++ Builder, Microsoft Visual Studio, or other integrated development environment
- Experience in object-oriented development
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Winsocket client/server protocol
- Support ongoing research and development (R&D) projects and system testing
- Provide scientific programming
- Develop software applications in C++, C, Matlab®, and Python
- Design, develop, analyze, document, and test software products, systems, or subsystems
- Complete software tasks while meeting customer's schedule and performance requirements
- Work closely with the customer to develop project software requirements and develop designs to best support the ITWL, while considering cost and schedule constraints
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Knowledge of optical systems
- Matlab® and/or Python experience
- Understanding of software life-cycle from requirements specification through design, implementation, and testing phases
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.