Market Transformation Program Intern
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Honolulu, HI, USA
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree university program
- Strong organization and time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as within cross functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Access and Outlook
- Possess a high degree of initiative
- Experience in community outreach and or youth education a plus
- Have a passion for Hawai'i Energy's mission
- Analyze subcontractor actuals for labor and other expenses based on contractual and financial subcontract requirements, follow-up with management on any issues
- Plan and coordinate logistics for transformational courses and events
- Assist with community outreach and education
- Assist with creation of new workforce development initiatives for energy professionals
- Track and reconcile transformational metrics for program third party verification purposes
- Track transformational events for monthly reporting
- Support customer reporting deliverables as needed
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.