Data Analyst, Revenue Systems
Posted on 2/23/2022
New York, NY, USA
- 1-2+ years experience with extracting, transforming and loading (ETL) data using tools such as Excel
- Comfortable with performing complex VLOOKUPs and formulas in Excel and analyzing data set from multiple sources
- Excellent written communication and verbal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the technology space
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Creative problem solver and out-of-the-box thinker
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Data Loader is a big plus
- Knowledge of the ZoomInfo platform is a big plus
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
- Analyzing large, complex data sets to address strategic and operational business questions
- Maintain internal inbound ticketing queues from GTM Teams with close attention to detail, consistent follow through, and SLA achievement
- Maintain documentation of processes related to managing data
- Establish strong working relationships with GTM leads and cross functional partners to continuously improve the working environment of the people and teams we support and interact with on a daily basis
- Be the primary system administrator for tools such as ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Navigator by assisting GTM teams managing our prospecting data sources from tools such as ZoomInfo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Ensure successful implementations of data processes through following project plans
- Assist with requirements build and proactively communicate with the teams to ensure timeline is met
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other data integrations
- Monitor data quality, integrity and maintain system and data up to date
- Assist with building reports and dashboards
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed
Enterprise pay tool
DailyPay's mission is to change the financial system by rewriting the invisible rules of money. They are not just creating a platform that transforms payday, they are creating one that levels the playing field and treats each and every participant equally.
- Competitive Pay
- Stock Options
- 401(K) with 4% match
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Daily Seamless Credit
- Free LinkedIn Learning
- Annual Learning Stipend
- DailyPay for DailyPay
Company Core Values
- Do Your Research: We believe that knowledge is power and challenge ourselves to be lifelong learners.
- Start Simple: Don’t worry about having all the answers, just get started.
- See the Circle: We acknowledge that each of us plays an integral role in the company’s success.
- Pull the Wagon: Each of us is willing and ready to do whatever it takes to move the company forward.
- Move the Line: We challenge ourselves and push our own boundaries daily.
- We Win With Diversity: We value each of our unique experiences and how they shape us. We learn from all to build for all.
- Act Like an Owner: Move forward with purpose and invent the future.