Client Success Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA • New York, NY, USA
- 3 - 4 years of experience in account management or client services role in digital health, healthcare, benefits or SaaS companies
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks; strong track record of high client satisfaction ratings and proven renewal success
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills; ability to communicate clearly and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to develop and grow relationships with clients
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to understand data and present information to clients
- Track record of high client satisfaction ratings and proven renewal success
- Experience in working with the full lifecycle of customer success post sales (implementation, adoption, product training, renewals, upsells, and account management)
- Experience with managing high volume of clients is preferred
- Experience at a digital health company in the health, wellness, or family health space is preferred
- Salesforce, Looker and/or Microsoft suite experience
- Be the face of Maven for all client-related needs throughout the client lifecycle (implementation, launch and ongoing relationship)
- Lead end-to-end implementation of assigned enterprise clients to help ensure seamless, program launches and strong enrollment for each new client
- Serve as the voice of the client internally by bringing insights to enhance product development and program marketing efforts
- Maintain high level of client engagement, satisfaction and loyalty, as measured by high client satisfaction scores
- Consult clients on ways to better support their working parents based on Maven's industry expertise and program resources
- Manage client issues and escalations, collaborate with cross-functional teams such as member support, program operations, data analytics, product, and sales as required
- Provide member performance and program metrics on an ongoing basis to your client teams as part of regular meeting touchpoints throughout the year
- Own communications to meet mutually agreed upon goals, including but not limited to quarterly business reviews, external client meetings/events and other project plans; be prompt, responsive, and professional in all client-facing communications and interactions
- Convert clients into Maven advocates, leveraging their successes for references, case studies, blogs, etc
- Leverage data and analytics to expand and optimize programs
- Own renewals, upsells and support expansion opportunities for all assigned clients
- Experience supporting health benefit programs for employer or payer clients is a
Maven Clinic's mission is to change the health of the world — one woman, one family at a time. They believe by improving care for women and families, they can build a more equitable healthcare system and a better world for all.
- Unlimited paid time off
- 14 weeks fully paid parental leave and return-to-work plan
- Market-based compensation and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision plans (100% covered options)
- Free membership with One Medical
- Free access to Maven, with credits for friends and family
- 401(k) match
- Paid month-long sabbatical after 5 years
Company Core Values
- Keep healthcare human - Meet people where they are with empathy and compassion.
- Walk through walls - Think big, set ambitious goals, and relentlessly pursue impact.
- Embrace a service mindset - Go the extra mile in support of our members, providers, clients, and each other.
- Lead with data - Follow the numbers to make good decisions, iterate, and track outcomes.
- Continuously learn, including about ourselves - Be humble and seek diverse perspectives.
- Move fast—better care can't wait - Demonstrate urgency to make an impact on behalf of families everywhere.