Palo Alto, California
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↑ 0%
2 year growth↑ 1%
- Able to live and work in the UK as a hybrid worker
- Regular travel to the Reading Headquarters
- Bridge the gap between raw data and readable data
- Assess sales information and present it to sales managers, senior leadership teams, and the managing director
- Work closely with numerous teams from sales to marketing
- Analyse market data and present results
- Use data analysis tools to build out product unit plans
- Aid category managers and product management
- Support finance management duties
- Attend local trade shows and partner shows
- Assist End User Sales teams with analysed data
- Support Partner Sales team as office-based support for online marketing, sales tools communications to partner channel
- Preferred degrees in Business Management, Economics, Finance, and Marketing related courses
Business Analyst Intern
Today HP is a $50+ billion fortune 50 company with just under 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. HP is about innovation, it’s who we are and what we have been doing since 1939, we keep reinventing ourselves. Together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world.
Business Analyst Intern
Strategy & Planning Business Analyst:
Join us as a business analyst in our Strategy & Planning team to jumpstart your career in a world leading industry and open doors to a successful and expansive future.
HP attracts some of the greatest talent from around the globe and we are currently looking for ambitious and diverse students to join our Internship Program to bring a new perspective to our remarkable team.
- This is a placement year opportunity which will take place for 13 months, from July 1st, 2024, until July 31st 2025.
- Able to live and work in the UK as a hybrid worker, with regular travel to the Reading Headquarters.
What you will achieve:
As a business analyst intern, you will be responsible for bridging the gap between raw data and readable data, using your analytical skills to assess sales information and present it back to sales managers, senior leadership teams, and the managing director.
You will work closely with numerous teams, from sales to marketing, based both locally and across the continent with many opportunities to expand your network globally. This role offers incredible opportunity to learn and collaborate with a wide range of amazing people dedicated to delivering the best user experience.
What you put in is what you will get out. Many interns often return to HP after they have finished their studies, either in the same team or elsewhere across the company. The current CEO, Enrique Lores, was once an intern. Start your journey with HP; the possibilities are endless.
- Analyse market data and present results.
- Use data analysis tools to build out product unit plans.
- Aid category managers and product management.
- Support finance management duties.
- Attend local trade shows and partner shows.
- Assist End User Sales teams with analysed data.
- Support Partner Sales team as office-based support for online marketing, sales tools communications to partner channel.
What we are looking for:
- Someone with an eye for detail, strong organisation and time management skills.
- Problem solver who can think outside the box.
- Analytical mindset who is eager to learn and take advantage of the opportunities HP has to offer.
- Preferred degrees, but not essential, include Business Management, Economics, Finance, and Marketing related courses.
- Assist with charity fundraising events and Business Impact Networks.
- Develop recruitment plan for your successor.
- HP Mentor Scheme
- Intern committee and Intern social events
Throughout the program, your manager will take vested interest in your development and dedicate time to set clear goals, providing you with feedback during your internship. You will also have access to 10,000+ learning nuggets to sharpen your business acumen and professional skills.
Beyond that, you will work and have fun, alongside your intern peers, HP’s best professionals, learning from senior managers that can help take your career forward. Internal global competitions and events will expand your international network and cross-cultural experience.
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. The future is yours to create.
We are a technology company born of the belief that companies should do more than just make a profit. They should make the world a better place.
Our efforts in climate action, human rights, and digital equity prove that we are doing everything in our power to make it so.
With over 80 years of actions that prove our intentions, we have the confidence to envision a world where innovation drives extraordinary contributions to humanity.
Our technology – a product and service portfolio of personal systems, printers, and 3D printing solutions – was created to inspire this meaningful progress.
We know that thoughtful ideas can come from anyone, anywhere, at any time.
All it takes is one to change the world.
Schedule -Full time
Shift -No shift premium (United Kingdom)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.