Posted on 10/26/2022
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Economics or a related field is preferred. Graduates may also apply
- Good communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem-solving, and writing skills
- Understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development is preferred
- Good time management and coordination skills to get things done on schedule
- Adaptable, open-minded, and comfortable to work with ambiguity and a fast-paced remote working environment
- Fluent in English
- Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months)
- Part-time interns who can commit at least 3 working days a week are also welcome to apply
- Collaborate effectively with the product team and various business stakeholders to communicate business needs, deliver analysis reports and business requirements documents
- Facilitate workshops including user interview, requirement grooming, user acceptance testing to identify user behavior patterns and underlying problems, also help to ensure smooth product delivery
- Gather insights on product adoption/improvements, identify key metrics and propose further iterations
- Assist in tracking and resolving production issues
Largest cryptocurrency exchange
Binance is committed to furthering the freedom of money; its products, services, and internal processes all have freedom baked in them. Binance seeks to empower other organizations through open platforms and infrastructure that support them in building great products.
- Competitive salary
- Option to be paid in crypto
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work for many roles
- Company sponsored holidays
- Learning and development programs
- Free language classes
- Relocation support
- International transfers mid-career
Company Core Values
- User-Focused - We protect our users by putting our users' needs first and delivering quality service
- Freedom - We execute responsibly and autonomously. We empower those around us.
- Collaboration - We communicate openly. We work as a team towards shared goals to build the ecosystem together.
- Hardcore - We are results driven. We get things done. When we fail, we learn fast, and pick ourselves up.
- Integrity - We are accountable for our actions. When we make mistakes, we fix them. We always act ethically. We never punch down.