Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 12+ years of experience managing Finance and strategic planning in both corporate and nonprofit environments
- Exceptional ability to effectively collaborate with and influence business partners
- Proactive and creative problem solver with strong intellectual horsepower
- Strong Financial Analysis and Excel modeling skills. Prior experience empowering teams will be a strong plus
- Strong leadership and communication skills - written and verbal - required
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Strong strategic and critical thinking skills
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment
- Role models our core values and is able to use judgment and thoughtfulness in getting things done
- Oversee the financial foundation of Airbnb the .org nonprofit
- Operationalize processes, procedures and controls to support key nonprofit activities (e.g. fundraising, fund management, grant-making)
- Run planning and budgeting processes (independent of Airbnb Inc.)
- Oversee cash and transaction management, accounting, and tax reporting (supported by 3rd party)
- Oversee business systems strategy and implementation (GL, Salesforce Nonprofit suite, etc.)
- Drive financial and regulatory reporting
- Oversee audit preparation and execution
- Coordinate with the Airbnb Inc. FP&A team on financial planning and budgeting, reporting, analysis and operational support for Airbnb.org
- Support the business operating system of Airbnb.org
- Collaborate with FP&A and business partners on the annual and quarterly planning process and operating processes such as business reviews and roadmap reviews
- Approve and communicate performance metrics/KPIs and value frameworks, explaining the business reasons for variance from the forecast to business leaders
- Review forecasts by segment for key inputs to financial performance. Ensure transparency with business leads. Analyze variance from budgets and forecast, Product team goal setting, adjustment, pacing, attribution
- Sit on Airbnb.org Leadership team, representing Finance, and making decisions jointly about Airbnb.org's team-wide strategy, execution, and organization
- Manage the preparation and presentation of financial and business strategy content for Airbnb.org's Board of Directors
Online marketplace for people to list, discover, and book accommodations
Airbnb's mission is to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere and we are focused on creating an end-to-end travel platform that will handle every part of your trip. The company is building a worldwide timeshare marketplace.
- Comprehensive health plans
- Paid volunteer time
- Healthy food and snacks
- Generous parental and family leave
- Learning and development
- Annual travel and experiences credit
Company Core Values
- Champion the Mission: We’re united with our community to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere.
- Be a Host: We’re caring, open, and encouraging to everyone we work with.
- Embrace the Adventure: We’re driven by curiosity, optimism, and the belief that every person can grow.
- Be a Cereal Entrepreneur: We’re determined and creative in transforming our bold ambitions into reality.