Manager – Enterprise Customer Success
Updated on 11/30/2023
Comprehensive business travel and expense management platform
TripActions, known as Navan, streamlines the business travel experience with its all-in-one solution, eliminating the need for manual expense tracking and lengthy flight changes. The platform's user-friendly interface allows employees to easily manage business-related costs, while providing companies with real-time insight into their spending. This combination of convenience for employees and financial transparency for companies sets TripActions apart in the competitive landscape of corporate travel management.
Palo Alto, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↓ -21%
1 year growth↓ -82%
2 year growth↓ -69%
New York, NY, USA
Customer Success & Support
- 5+ years of management experience in Customer Success or Account Management
- 2+ years of experience as an IC or Manager running Enterprise customer accounts within a rapidly growing SaaS company
- Prior experience leading and/or building a customer success function around enterprise customers
- Proven track record of conducting quantitative analysis to derive insights and implement growth strategies
- People management and development; demonstrated leadership through accountability, continuous training and coaching
- Be able to prioritize tasks and initiatives in a fast-paced environment, as well as problem-solve
- Go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Identify, attract and retain top talent as you build a team of exceptional Enterprise Customer Success Managers
- Develop, coach and inspire your team such that they’re aligned with our mission, goals and processes as a company, growing professionally in their careers, high-performing in their roles, and excited to come to work every day.
- Meet or exceed revenue goals.
- Manage a team that is responsible for all post-sales activity for our most customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and sales execution.
- Oversee day-to-day activity of your team members and monitor performance goals while providing ongoing feedback, coaching, and guidance.
- Connect Account Managers to key resources and clear roadblocks, enabling them to achieve and/or exceed their revenue goals.
- Get in the weeds! Become a true expert in our product, our industry, how we create value for our customers, and how we drive usage and cross sell. Deeply understand Navan’s product offerings and competitive positioning. Drive value directly in the market through frequent client interaction.
- Ensure we are broadening our relationships within accounts - ensuring we have multiple champions across multiple teams and levels of client organizations.
- Develop and report revenue forecasts based on visibility into direct and partner pipeline on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Travel to customer sites as appropriate.