Senior Sales Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Minimum 5 years of relevant pre-sales experience
- Must have experience with CI/CD
- Familiarity with tooling used in the SDLC, including VCSs (e.g., git, svn, etc.), modern build tools (e.g., Jenkins), package managers (e.g., Maven, Gradle, Nuget, NPM, etc.), artifact repositories (e.g., Nexus), continuous delivery technologies (e.g., Puppet, Chef, Udeploy, XL Deploy, etc.), container technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, etc.)
- Great Interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Take a consultative approach to understand our customer's current software development practices and identify opportunities to improve them with Sonatype's solutions
- Provide technical recommendations on how to improve their Software Supply Chain and DevSecOps practices using Sonatype solutions
- Deliver compelling software demonstrations, customer proof-of-concept (POC) engagements, and reference architectures showcasing Sonatype's solution value
- Act as a resource to educate your sales colleagues on relevant product knowledge
- Assist in completing RFP/RFIs with sales teams and other technical resources at Sonatype
- Work closely with sales and technical colleagues to achieve a sales quota
- Communicate important customer product feedback to Sonatype product management
- Opportunities to attend and present at meetups and trade shows to build presence and awareness and share experiences
- Become a trusted DevSecOps technical advisor to customers and the community
- Keep on top of the latest trends in the SDLC tooling landscape
Software supply chain management platform
Sonatype's mission is to enable better, more secure software innovation with solutions that are essential to developers. The company operates a developer-friendly full-spectrum software supply chain management platform.
- Distributed Workforce - Walls don’t make a company great, people do — and we have the best. While we have offices in the US in Maryland and Virginia, and also in London and Sydney, our growing and talented team lives and works anywhere and everywhere.
- Mission Driven - We’re helping software developers harness the power of open source, while making software safer. What does that mean for you? An opportunity to join a smart, mission-oriented team that is changing how software is made.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits - We believe in taking care of our team. That means more than just interesting work — it's great benefits, competitive compensation packages, flexible schedules, and an endless opportunity to learn and grow.
- Open, Transparent, Diverse - Our varied experiences, locations, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations, make us a better company. That's why we're committed to bringing different backgrounds and perspectives into our organization.
- Be bold
- Pursue growth
- Trust through Transparencyand accountability
- Embrace inclusion