Head of Community
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Manage a team of 3 people (and scale the team as needed), overseeing the existing programs (Mercury Raise, Founder Forums, Investor Database)
- Ideate and test new program ideas to expand our community, or deepen ties with existing community members
- Set KPIs that go deep - beyond just the number of people who engage but instead uncovering how many people found the experience super valuable
- Work cross functionally: with sales and relationship managers who work with our customers daily; with our content and events teams; and with our product team to build things to enhance community efforts
Banking for startups
Mercury is on a mission to build a banking stack for startups. The company provides banking services and APIs for startups.
Company Core Values
- Think actively: Question processes. Give thoughtful responses. Find the best way instead of going by how it’s always been done.
- Appreciate quality: Take pride in crafting a lasting product. Work with the best equipment. Invest in great things that improve your life.
- Be super helpful: Go above and beyond to solve problems. Exercise empathy. Deliver magic to customers and coworkers.
- Maximize efficiency: Minimize unnecessary meetings and management. Work together with others to get the job finished.
- Act with humility: Treat everyone with respect. Leave egos at the door.
- Focus on product: Ask yourself how the product can be better today than it was yesterday.