At Enigma, we believe that the future of the small business economy runs on data. Enigma provides the most comprehensive data about the identity and financial health of nearly every small business in the country. Our customers use our unique product to make smarter credit-related decisions and to better serve their small business customers. We’re rapidly growing and looking for talented individuals to help us change the landscape of small business financing.
We are looking to hire a content specialist who can transform ideas, key messages, and data into compelling pieces of content that speak to customers and prospects along each stage of the buyer’s journey.
As a Content Specialist at Enigma, you’ll write content that educates and engages the market. You’ll work closely with the Content Lead to deliver content pieces aligned to our roadmap, which is built in partnership with Product and Demand Generation.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Write digital copy that drives conversion and pipeline growthfor landing pages, blog posts, and emails
- Collaborate with Product and Demand Generation to develop SEO-friendly content that educates our buyers and accelerates our marketing and sales funnel
- Leverage Enigma’s rich data about small businesses to create insightful written content and data visualizations for our buyers, which may include proposing analyses for internal analysts to perform on Enigma’s data
- Repurpose core content into several pieces of content, across format types, tailored to different audiences
- Mine existing content and documentation for story material, e.g. sales calls, Slack threads, customer call notes, etc.
What makes this job interesting?
- Ownership: You will play a vital role in building out our library of engaging content across the buyer’s journey
- Impact: Content fuels our marketing campaigns and is central to Enigma’s go-to-market success. You will be a key driver of leads and brand awareness
- Data: Enigma has some of the most robust data in the world about the small business economy — and we’re just beginning to unlock its potential for storytelling
Our ideal candidate will:
- Bring 3-5 years of professional experience as a content marketer, content strategist, or B2B copywriter
- Have demonstrated experience and/or passion for creating compelling stories from data-driven insights
- Understand SEO best practices and how content fuels inbound marketing
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Bonus points if you:
- Have worked for data or fintech companies
At Enigma, we’re building the single, most reliable source of data on businesses to power the future of financial services. By engineering better data from hundreds of public and third-party sources, we aim to tell the complete story of every business, so that companies of every size can access the financial services they need to grow and thrive. Our core values — generosity, curiosity, ingenuity, & drive — guide everything we do, from how we make our most important product decisions to how we work with and support one another on a daily basis. We’re a team of curious, driven individuals with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we’re all passionate about engineering deeper understanding through data—together. If this resonates, we would love to hear from you!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Salary Range: $80,000-$150,000
A note on salary ranges: we pride ourselves on paying competitively for our size and industry. Salary is one piece of a total Enigma compensation package that includes additional benefits and opportunities. All of our compensation packages include equity because we believe 100% of Enigma employees should have the option to purchase ownership in the company and benefit from the value we’re creating together