Go-To-Market & Revenue
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- At least 6+ years of work experience in developing and managing global compensation programs and processes for both public and private companies, preferably in a high-growth, scaling, technology environment
- Demonstrated understanding of sales plan design and implementation
- A strong understanding of compensation best practices, current compensation trends, and market benchmark data
- Strong understanding of HR Information Systems, specific experience with Workday preferred
- Implement Stripe's rewards philosophy and principles in compensation related decisions and processes
- Partner with HRBPs, Recruiters, Sales Compensation / Operations, Managers, and the Executive team on compensation matters
- Be very data driven and stand for objectivity, independent decision taking, utmost credibility, and trustworthiness
- Provide consulting on base salary, bonus, and equity programs to org leaders and HRBPs
- Proven analytical skills, keen eye for detail, and have truly in-depth knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets including building and maintaining complex models
- Experience communicating effectively across teams, including translating quantitative insights to non-quantitative audiences
- The ability to communicate across diverse groups with clear, approachable, and collaborative style
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently when advising senior leaders
- A deep commitment to excellent customer service, empathy, and discretion
Payment processing platform
Stripe's mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet.
- Inclusive coverage - We provide a thoughtful and balanced set of benefits that allow Stripes to be their best selves and do great work. Whether that means offering comprehensive mental, physical, and medical health plans, supporting Stripes’ financial futures, providing fertility benefits and parental leave, or making sure Stripes have access to healthy food at the office, our robust programs put Stripes and their families first.
- Growth by way of learning - We are voracious learners and teachers. Our Education team delivers an onboarding and product training curriculum for all new Stripes, and hosts expert-led courses on things like project management fundamentals and macroeconomics. Beyond the formal program, Stripes are constantly sharing knowledge with each other through conversation, documentation, reading groups, and informal talks.
- A principled approach to food - The food program holds a special place in Stripe’s history and future. These Stripes come to our kitchen from a breadth of backgrounds and experiences, and focus on one proposition—respect. This is apparent not only in the local ingredients they work with or in the gracious, teamwork-driven buffet lines, but also in their approach to growing a global team through sustainable food practices and minimal waste.
Company Core Values
- An environment of growth
- Intentional communication
- Fast-paced, detail oriented
- Voraciously curious