Senior Software Engineer
Posted on 4/7/2022
Seattle, WA, USA
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with our technical stack (kubernetes, kafka, golang, ruby/rails)
- Familiar with continuous deployment environments
- Consistently collaborates with team
- Understanding of which details are important and ability to prioritize incremental delivery
- You embody our core values. We are hungry craftspeople, we have grit, we are honest, we take ownership, we have each other's back no matter what, we're one with our customers, and we find strength in diversity and inclusion
- Collaborate with other developers to build new features and deliver to production
- Provide feedback to designs of the overall distributed architecture
- Quickly start contributing
- Debugging and digging in to find and fix complex customer sync bugs
- Previous exposure to data-intensive environments is a plus
Sales engagement platform
Outreach is on a mission to solve sales problems. The company operates the number one sales engagement platform that helps companies dramatically increase productivity and drive smarter engagement with their customers.
- Parental Leave: Extended PTO for both parents, plus unique perks to ease the transition of returning to work.
- Full Medical Benefits: Majority of employer paid medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 401k: A competitive plan to help you save for retirement.
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance, and in our employees to make practical time off arrangements.
Company Core Values
- We are hungry craftspeople - we’re obsessed with continuous improvement.
- We have grit and perseverance - we know that true champions have the will to break through walls.
- We are one with our customers - we treat their pain and success as our own.
- We’re always honest - with ourselves, our colleagues and our community.
- We got your back - working at Outreach means you’re part of a family where no matter what, we’ll help you accomplish ever great feats and celebrate with you.
- We take ownership - each of us is responsible for our collective success, and we expect you to represent your authentic self.
- We find strength in diversity, equity and inclusion - we go out of our way to find different points of view that challenge our own perspective