Build and Release Engineer
Posted on 11/1/2023
Governance, risk, compliance & diligence solutions
Exiger is on a mission to transform the fight against financial crime.
AI & Machine Learning
Data & Analytics
Industrial & Manufacturing
New York, New York
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↓ -4%
1 year growth↑ 2%
2 year growth↑ 25%
Richmond, VA, USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
DevOps & Infrastructure
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
- Relevant technical skills include Python, Java, Unix, and scripting.
- Experience with ArgoCD, Jenkins, BitBucket and BitBucket Pipelines with creating and maintaining build systems.
- 3 years of experience in software development, build/release engineering and DevOps experience.
- Effective communication and leadership skills to collaborate with colleagues, such as project management and development personnel, on the streamlined implementation of software programs.
- Zero downtime deployment experience (Canary, Rolling, A-B, Blue-Green, etc)
- Experience with versioning and API management
- Working with engineers to build software from scratch, test it, and deploy it for a specific use case or client.
- Looking for guidance and expertise to scale up existing build systems as well as working with autonomy.
- Recording helpful information, such as version details, the release process, and post-deployment recommendations – automating manual process
- Discretionary Time Off for all employees, with no maximum limits on time off
- Industry leading health, vision, and dental benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Flexible, hybrid approach to working from home and in the office where applicable
- Focus on wellness and employee health through stipends and dedicated wellness programming
- Purposeful career development programs with reimbursement provided for educational certifications