Client Solution Engineer, MuleSoft Enterprise
Posted on 3/17/2022
Pennsylvania, USA • California, USA • Washington, DC...
- 3+ years in a solution engineering role
- Hands-on application development experience in Java, scripting or SOAP/REST development either in an enterprise or academic environment
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business audiences
- Deep skills in Integration and/or APIs
- Hands on experience with middleware, integration architecture patterns, web services technologies, enterprise messaging patterns, APIs, SOA, ESB, BPM etc
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel as needed and to work flexible hours throughout the sales territory
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Establish trust with clients, and ability to influence key decision makers in the sales cycle
- Building and delivering Proofs of Concept (PoCs) and responding to functional & technical elements of RFIs/RFPs independently and effectively
- Leading architectural discussions
- Translating passion for technology into business impact for customers
- Become certified in MuleSoft's Developer, API design trainings
- Complete MuleSoft's Kickstart sales training
- Begin to build your architecture reframe and whiteboarding skills through shadowing and customer-scenario role playing
- Complete a simulated project, based on a real use case, that allows you to apply and showcase the MuleSoft skills you have learned in your first 3 months
- Hands-on Java development experience and ability to code and debug against Java APIs
- Experience with cloud technologies - iPaaS, SaaS applications, cloud infrastructure
Customer relationship management (CRM) software
Salesforce's mission is to empower companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company operates a CRM platform for businesses.
- Trust: Nothing is more important than trust.
- Customer Success: When our customers succeed, we succeed.
- Innovation: Innovation comes from everyone.
- Equality: We all have a role to play.
- Sustainability: We lead boldly to address the climate emergency.