Sales Development Representative – New Grad
Posted on 3/15/2023
Indianapolis, IN, USA
- : May 1, 2023 / June 5, 2023 / July 3, 2023
- Our headcount demand is always changing as we grow; start dates listed here may or may not have an immediate opening at the time of your application
- Must be within less than 1-year of having completed a Bachelor's Degree or Advanced Degree from the start date of this role ORgraduate/alumni/participant of a workforce development training program (i.e. re:work, Year Up, i.c.stars, etc.)
- Long-term interest in a client-facing sales career
- Competitive spirit and the drive for results
- Exemplary problem-solving skills and the resourceful ability to take initiative
- Coachable and enjoys learning in a fast-paced sales environment
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Are you looking for a fulfilling career empowering companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way? As a Sales Development Representative, you will join our elite sales team and do just that! You will learn how to evangelize Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and World's #1 CRM, by researching and identifying net-new business opportunities - you will have a direct impact in our revenue generation goals. This role is an exciting opportunity for you to develop your core sales skills and business acumen as you work alongside industry sales leaders
- We hire driven individuals who thrive in a challenging and ambiguous environment, who know that they can succeed in a fast-paced, client-facing sales career, and are comfortable with achieving/exceeding metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs), and sales quotas
- The Sales Development Representative (SDR) role serves as the entry-level role into a client-facing sales career at Salesforce and is designed to be your first look into how we sell Salesforce products. Our SDR team supports our sales teams by assisting them through fielding inbound inquiries. Successful SDRs critically think and learn through coaching from their mentors, build upon, and improve their skills throughout their tenure in this role
- The Sales Development Representative will generate new business pipeline and interest through calling on inbound leads
- Previous internship or full-time corporate sales experience
- B2B software sales experience is a plus
Customer relationship management (CRM) software
Salesforce's mission is to empower companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company operates a CRM platform for businesses.
Company Core Values
- Trust: Nothing is more important than trust.
- Customer Success: When our customers succeed, we succeed.
- Innovation: Innovation comes from everyone.
- Equality: We all have a role to play.
- Sustainability: We lead boldly to address the climate emergency.