Associate, Merchant Account Management
Posted on 9/16/2021
Seattle, WA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Los Angeles, CA, USA • Chicago...
- Youre a problem solver. You like being presented with a problem and coming up with a strategic and tactical plan in innovative waysand you resist this is how its always been done thinking
- Youre equally comfortable operating at 10,000 feet and 1 foot. You dont hesitate to get in the weeds and operate at the lowest level of detail, but youre just as comfortable thinking long-term and inspiring a team. No job is beneath you
- Youre versatile. You embrace variety and are comfortable developing sales content, reviewing product plans, analyzing financial results, and directing an implementation
- Youre unafraid of ambiguity. Rapid change and learning is exciting to you, and you thrive in ambiguous, startup environments
- Youre analytical. You let data win arguments, and youre comfortable pulling your own data in SQL or modeling in Excel
- Youre an owner. You want to own the outcome and make an impact on our most critical growth and profitability metrics
- Youre entrepreneurial. You crave responsibility and want to shape the vision and direction of the company
- Youre customer-obsessed. You approach problems with a first-principles perspective and inform strategy by getting close to the user
- Youre gritty. You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- 3+ years in account management / business development / operations
- You have proficiency in analytics and visualization tools, and experience creating data/reporting (e.g., Chartio, Mode, or Tableau), SQL, Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)/Sheets
- Bachelors degree
- Provide support for p0 Storefront merchants onboarding onto the Storefront product, and working closely with Merchant teams during the process
- Provide support and account management for top tier merchants
- Possibility to oversee a team who will assist in p0 launches
- Develop Account Management playbook and KBs, triage tasks when possible to DoorDash merchant services teams
- Support merchant tests to improve the onboarding experience
- Assist in implementing onboarding/growth experiments across cross-functional teams
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.