Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Irvine, CA, USA
Applicant Tracking Software (ATS)
- Experience in a recruiting position including experience sourcing candidates
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience working with an ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in LinkedIn Recruiter
- Proactive with a team-player attitude with proven people skills
- Effective multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Detail oriented, with high productivity; experience with multiple corresponding deadlines
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be creative and think outside the box
- Ability to travel to other HCVT offices and campuses as needed
- Must be able to work over-time, especially during high recruiting seasons
- Be the sourcing consultant and expert to your team - create strong partnerships with Recruiters and hiring leaders to build sourcing strategies and pipelines across all business units and teams
- Work with Recruiters and other stakeholders to understand job requirements
- Leverage your passion for uncovering talent - use your expertise in sourcing tools (LinkedIn, social media, internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, events, etc.) to attract, market, engage and network to a diverse talent pool
- Think creatively and introduce new sourcing ideas to the firm
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, are invited to interviews, receive offers and are hired
- Work closely with our Recruiting Coordinators to maintain Applicant Tracking System and internal spreadsheets/databases
HCVT's mission is to enhance and improve the firm's retention and advancement of women by leading women of all career stages to connect, grow, and achieve professional and personal success.
- Health and Wellness
- Learning and Development
- Reward Employees
- Work and Life Integration
Company Core Values
- Integrity at our Core - We hold ourselves to the highest standards to earn the trust of the public, our clients, and our team.
- Building Success Together - The foundation of our success is working as a team. By collaborating, we provide our clients with exceptional service aligned with their needs.
- Passion for Excellence - We deliver excellence. We embrace continuous learning and development of our skills so that together, we get smarter every year.
- Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion - We are committed to an inclusive work environment that embraces and respects individuals regardless of their race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, or disability.