Director – Portfolio Operations
Posted on 5/16/2022
San Carlos, CA, USA
- 10 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/ MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- Partner with specific product portfolios to ensure proper execution of annual planning is in place for necessary funding reviews and approvals
- Lead/manage product portfolio funding processes with focus on calendar of events and required forms/templates are completed with the necessary details/accuracy
- Manage a product portfolio prioritization framework to maximize return on portfolio investments
- Partner with multiple teams to improve visibility into specific product portfolios to drive more transparency and accelerate real-time decisions related to technology capacity and priorities
- Drive collaboration and alignment between key Global Product and Product Development stakeholders to ensure the right insights drive deeper discussions on portfolio health and competing priorities
- Maintain and own portfolio level dashboards on portfolio health and ensure engagement with stakeholders for support, when required
- Redefine, implement, and govern product governance framework
- 12 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD
- Experience in managing product portfolio investment with annual capital investment of $100M
- Experience preferred in JIRA Align
- Experience in agile product development, preferably in the payments industry
- Strong financial background
- Experience with defining and implementing new processes
- Results-driven and able to collaborate with management and colleagues to share responsibility for end-to-end solution
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to influence and guide a diverse customer audience, including C-level executives, product, and technical stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, self-motivated, self-managed
- Strong organizational skill, and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles
- Strong customer service and relationship management skills
- Adept strategic thinker and problem solver
- Excellent MS Office experience (Power Point, Excel, Visio)
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.