Business Development Representative
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Alameda, CA, USA
- 2+ years experience leading an account/business development team, preferably targeting High-Growth (Mid-Market) and Enterprise companies
- A proven track record of hitting quota as an IC and as a manager
- Experience leading outbound efforts that blend personalized email writing with calls and other forms of outreach
- Previous experience in a business development function - you have done the role and can walk the talk
- A true passion for the solution we are building and a good working knowledge of the complexities of positioning services
- High EQ - you understand what motivates people
- Extremely strong writing skills and experience using this talent to persuade others
- Accountability and consistency in driving teams to hit activity and quota metrics
- Articulate with strong business acumen
- (Bonus) Basic comfort working with sales tools (e.g. Salesforce and high-end email automation toolsets such as Outreach)
- (Bonus) You're multilingual
- Guiding the efforts of the team to build top-of-funnel sales opportunities for the sales team from a curated list of qualified business prospects through highly targeted and personalized messaging
- Hiring, onboarding, training, and mentoring a highly effective team of motivated ADRs
- Setting clear expectations and hitting team pipeline goals
- Leading an account development function that blends highly personalized email writing with experience implementing other core functions such as cold/warm calling and LinkedIn outreach. Absolutely no spray-and-pray
- Fostering a culture of experimentation and teamwork
- Documenting processes and motions to create sustainable programs
- Reporting success at the team, individual, and channel level
- Strategizing with top-producing Account Executives to expand existing accounts
- Collaborating closely with our sales and executive team to ensure success down-funnel and better inform lead generation activities based on deals won and lost
Language translation as a service
Lilt’s mission is to make the world's information accessible to everyone regardless of where they were born or which language they speak. Their technology is built on recent advances in AI, machine learning, and natural language processing - augmenting, rather than replacing, skilled human translators.
- Full Healthcare - Employees receive coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) Matching - We even match a portion of your contributions to help you save for your retirement
- Competitive Compensation - We offer top market compensation programs, equity and salary, that grow alongside your impact.
- Flexible Time Off - Take the time you need to rest, recharge, and rejuvenate.
- Professional Development Budget - Every team has a budget for professional development
- International Off-Site - When it's safe to do so, we can't wait to have our global teams reconnect in person
- We treat our translators better - We treat our translators well, paying them hourly and engaging them in our collaborative translator community.
- We empower humans with technology - We equip our team with tools we built specifically to help them maximize quality and efficiency.
- We are constantly innovating - We design and build technology in-house to solve the world's most pressing language problems.
- We believe in collaborative partnership - Our customers' goals are our goals, and we work closely with our customers to achieve those goals.