Data Acquisition Engineer
Posted on 4/28/2022
Remote • New York, NY, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
Development Operations (DevOps)
Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Minimum of BS degree in CS or related field, Statistics, Data Science, or related fields. Preference is MS or PhD
- Expertise in data warehouses such as Snowflake or big data query engines such as Presto / Spark
- Strong familiarity with data APIs, web scraping, and pre-processing of raw unstructured data
- Ability to work well with others and communicate problems and findings clearly
- Experience with data DevOps tools such as airflow, amusden, kafka, or others
- Solid fundamental computer science knowledge like data structure, algorithms, testing, CI/CD, GIT, and shell scripts
- Help design and develop data pipelines
- Identify and find new data sources, and integrate them into our data ecosystem
- Maintain the collection and processing of data from a variety of sources, specifically social media data
- Work with data scientists to establish project feasibility, requirements, and other data analysis tasks
- Monitor and maintain data quality and propose ideas to speed up and improve team processes
- Work with data scientists to implement data cleaning and pre-processing algorithms
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, growing start-up environment is a plus
Cybersecurity for the blockchain
CertiK's mission is to secure the cyber world. Starting with blockchain, CertiK applies cutting-edge innovations from academia into enterprise, enabling mission-critical applications to be built with security and correctness.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- HSA (with high deductible plan)
- Flexible paid time off
Company Core Values
- Excellence - We aim for excellence in everything we do. From the services we deliver to our customers, to how we collaborate together.
- Trustworthy - We act with integrity and treat others with respect. We have the courage to speak the truth and rely on each other.
- Curiosity - We are curious by nature - driven to explore, and innovate in everything we do.
- Flexibility - We encourage flexibility during working hours so you can be inspired to innovate new solutions.