Policy Research Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Seattle, WA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Arlington, VA, USA • New York...
- You have a degree in Economics, Public Policy, Statistics, Social Science, or a related quantitative field
- You have 2+ years of experience in data analytics, economic or management consulting, or a related quantitative role, including experience communicating findings and analyses to non-technical audiences
- You are comfortable reading and writing complex SQL, and conducting statistical analysis (e.g. hypothesis testing, regressions) with statistical packages such as R or Python
- You understand how to create effective data visualizations to present data or findings
- You have experience deriving insights from large datasets to address ambiguous problems
- You are interested in public policy issues that affect our industry
- Work with members of the Public Policy and Communications teams to identify and pull the best policy-relevant data
- Define, shape and create metrics that measure DoorDash's economic impact
- Develop dashboards and analytical reports to support the Public Policy and Social Impact team's efforts to inform DoorDash's public policy objectives
- Conduct analyses that help us conceptualize and evaluate policy proposals across a wide variety of subject matter areas with an eye toward how they impact different stakeholders
- Assist in producing economic impact reports and other public-facing analyses that help tell DoorDash's story and highlight our impact on local economies
- Work cross-functionally with other members of the Public Policy team, as well as the Analytics, Finance, Communications and Strategy & Ops Teams
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.