Senior Account Manager
Posted on 9/1/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills is a must, coupled with a willingness to “roll up your sleeves”, investigate issues and find opportunities
- High attention to detail
- Ability to optimally liaise with internal technical teams and comfort interacting with senior members of the KAYAK team
- Good sense of humor and loves working in a fast-paced environment with a flexible structure
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation experience
- Proficient in English written and spoken. Second European Language a plus
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Google suite is a benefit
- Experience with a Client Relationship Management (CRM) platform, especially Salesforce
- BA/BS degree
- Travel requirement - 10-20%
- Overall KAYAK for Business's client site management
- Main point of contact supporting the following: configuration/preferencing/tool settings, functionality, technical issues, customer service issues
- Provide day to day service and support of any issues and technology solutions
- Communicate any downtime, scheduled downtime or maintenance, and providing updates on resolution/closure
- Host biweekly/ or some other predetermined cadence for regular touchpoints to review current initiatives and tool issues
- Lead quarterly Strategic Business Reviews with Client business team
- Support the client team on implementing improvements and functionality to the tool
- Report on system, booking metrics, etc
- Provide monthly invoices and work with client team to resolve discrepancies
- Provide suggestions for enhancements/improvement opportunities and process efficiency
- 5+ years of relevant Partnership management experience (travel industry, ecommerce, management consulting or investment banking experience is a plus)
Online travel platform
KAYAK wants to make it easier for everyone to experience the world.
- Social Life
- Flexible Hours and Happier Days
Company Core Values
- Be Bold.
- Love Numbers.
- Win as One.