Posted on 3/17/2022
Dallas, TX, USA
- Serve as a Procurement partner and liaison to the business supporting all designated functions, Procurement projects, and vendor onboarding / management
- Demonstrate an ability to build effective, strategic relationships with the business, vendors, and cross-functional teams
- Collaborate with Snowflake's Legal and Security departments to ensure compliance with requirements and standard contract terms
- Measure, manage and improve supplier performance against negotiated SLA s and quality metrics
- Prioritize and lead multiple projects at the same time, working effectively with people at all skill & organizational levels, internally and externally
- Develop and evaluate Master Service Agreements, Independent Contractor Agreements, and Statements of Work
- Monitor and manage all new requisitions coming through our Procure-to-Pay platform
- For each new request / engagement with Procurement team: assist business with next-steps and guidance on all action required from their end throughout the engagement; while managing expectations on turn-around time
- Continue to monitor Supplier Onboarding & Supplier Management processes, for U.S. and abroad, and identify gaps and areas for improvement
- Bachelor's degree, with a minimum of 5+ years of experience in Indirect-Procurement, with a strong understanding of Procure-to-Pay and the PR/PO lifecycle
- Global experience in Indirect Procurement and supplier onboarding
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong understanding of legal concepts as related to vendor agreement contracts
- Excellent relationship management skills, as well as the ability to work collaboratively with suppliers, and internal business customers, and senior management
- Strong understanding of accounting/finance practices
- Ability to find opportunities to optimize cost, improve service and other efficiency opportunities
- Ability to summarize complex business issues and evaluate opportunities for improved functionality, cost savings, and SLAs
- Ability to lead RFP processes and lead vendor negotiations through completion
- Proven ability to drive positive change and build strong stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across multi-functional teams
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of how contracts are structured
- Self-starter who can build sourcing/procurement credibility within groups not accustomed to working with procurement
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Process and customer service driven with a self-starter mentality
- Experience as an internal-team-liaison overseeing TPRM (Third Party Risk Management) / Security review / Legal Review for new supplier onboarding
- Experience working with multiple international geo-entities across AMS, EMEA, & APAC
- Working system experience with P2P platform(s) (such as Workday, Coupa, Zip, etc.)
- Experience implementing P2P platforms a plus
- Working experience doing business with entities in Japan a plus
- Contract Management
- Creative & Strategic
- Technology passionate
- Data & Results Driven
- Multi-Lingual is a plus
Data warehouse for the cloud
Snowflake has become a global force to help mobilize the world’s data. Snowflake enables thousands of organizations to have seamless access to explore, share, and unlock the true value of their data.
- We've got your back - We offer comprehensive health insurance plans, health savings accounts, robust retirement plans, and generous life and disability insurance.
- A Balanced Lifestyle - All Snowflakes have access to our weekly online lunch and learns, virtual workout classes, and ergonomic work-from-home equipment. We offer on-demand mental health and wellness programs to support our employees and their families.
- Your People Matter - Help offset the cost of growing your family with our fertility benefits and family planning resources. Count on our generous time-off and various leave plans for you to rest, refuel, and sustain a great work-life balance.
- Global Snowflake Team - No matter where you are in the world, we will get you connected and supported with a work-from-home setup.
- Treat Yourself - Personalize your Snowflake benefits by tapping into our employee discounts and pre-tax selections.
- Invest In Your Future - Eligible employees enjoy new hire equity, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), and a quarterly bonus or commission program.
- Put Customers First
- Integrity Always
- Think Big
- Be Excellent
- Make Each Other the Best
- Get It Done
- Own It
- Embrace Each Other's Differences