Senior Product Designer
Posted on 4/14/2022
San Leandro, CA, USA
- 5+ years of experience designing across mobile and web at B2C brands or agencies
- A portfolio that showcases your contribution to digital products and demonstrates originality, innovation, and strong problem-solving skills
- Incredible design chops with proven experience shipping customer-centric products
- Passion for design systems and data-informed product design
- Experience designing for iOS and Android platforms
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong cross-functional collaborator- someone who can bring teams along, drive influence
- Problem solver who can be effective in situations with limited information, building a solution from first principles and communicating it to stakeholders
- A self-starter, organized, with the ability to work in a faced paced environment managing multiple projects concurrently with tight timelines with attention to detail and accuracy in all work
- Comfortable routinely shifting back and forth between high-level UX strategy work and granular aspects of UX design system components and interaction patterns
- Execute at every stage of the design lifecycle from ideation to delivery (e.g. story boards, use cases, flows, wireframes, high-fidelity designs, prototypes, and more)
- Lead the design of useful, usable, and desirable products in a team environment
- Build consensus across diverse teams through effective communication and present to senior executives as well as to large groups of end-users
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineering, and Stakeholders to inform design choices and project goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to define research activities, incorporate testing as an integral part of the solution and communicate the results to the broader organization
- Lead the evolution of a platform-wide design system, and promote UX guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Understand customers and their needs through market analysis, customer research, and feedback
At Cardlytics, their mission is to make marketing more relevant and measurable with purchase intelligence
- Invest in your future with competitive pay, company equity, 401k matching, and bonus plans.
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage. Plus fitness classes, yoga, and wellness opportunities.
- Grow your career with Cardlytics University, onsite courses, and mentorship programs.
- Enjoy fluid work schedules and a flexible vacation practice.
- Headquartered in Atlanta at Ponce City Market, with additional offices in London, New York, Oakland, and Vizag.
- Shape our community through special interest groups, including Diversity & Inclusion, Women of Cardlytics, and Philanthropy.
Company Core Values
- GSD: Get the right sh*t done well
- Take initiative: We're curious and unafraid to challenge norms, ask questions, and build something great.
- Be Be hungry to win: We're competitive and recognize victories, large and small, business and personal
- Value transparency: We're open and honest to each other about our goals, successes, and failures
- Create a place where people want to be: We care about each other and know this is a big part of what makes us exceptional