Senior Manager, Government Marketing
Posted on 2/1/2022
- 7+ years leading B2B marketing campaigns and programs in a fast-growth environment
- Successful track record managing events, webinars, email, and paid media campaigns
- Expertise working cross-functionally in a distributed organization to plan, build and execute complex campaigns and programs
- Data-driven approach to marketing demand generation and hands-on experience building and analyzing reports in CRM/analytics software. Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Develop and get buy-in for the public sector marketing strategy/programs and collaborate with global marketing and sales leadership teams to define goals and objectives
- Build, execute, and optimize events and campaigns to drive engagement with decision maker-level prospects via conferences, workshops, online events, web properties, email marketing and content marketing. Proactively and effectively communicate progress
- Analyze and critically think around pipeline and revenue, marketing data, and funnel progression
- Achieve targets for quarterly marketing qualified leads and sales accepted opportunities and lead initiatives to optimize the performance of the marketing/sales funnel
- Work closely with sales development leaders to optimize follow-up of inbound leads and support outbound marketing campaigns with compelling messaging and offers
- Manage a team of international marketers Leading global team with individual focus on NA Federal
- Scale the Coursera government business to revenue growth and map to the wider business needs
Online education company
Coursera’s mission is to provide quality learning experience to anyone, anywhere. The company is building a global online learning platform that offers on-demand online courses and degrees.
- Lifelong learning - Coursera covers the cost of tuition so you can earn a free master’s degree and develop new skills. That’s on top of free, lifelong access to courses and certificates on the platform.
- Health and wellness - We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents. Plus, free access to counseling and mental health services.
- Parental leave - Get up to 16 weeks of fully-paid parental leave when you grow your family and bring a new child into your life.
- Make-a-thon - We host Make-a-thon events twice a year to promote community and innovation. During Make-a-thon, you’ll dedicate time to attend workshops, work on passion projects, and pursue ideas outside of your day-to-day work.
- Time away - Take paid time off when you need it. We have time off policies that promote flexibility so you can tailor your work schedule when life calls.
- Remote work - Our flexibility extends to where you work. You can choose to work from home, work from one of our offices, or try a combination of the two.
- Equity - Employees earn company stock, so you can own what we build together and share in our success.