Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- This role is for doers; be able to get into the details and get the job done while at the same time being able to see the forest for the trees
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Capable of communicating complex information in an easy to understand format. Able to interact comfortably with the cross functional leadership
- Ability to think creatively; Builder who is ambitious. Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Collaboratively-focused and able to work well with others in a fast-paced and growing businessExperience with Python, ELT development, Machine Learning, Data Science, and SQLExperience owning complex projects involving multiple teams and executive leadership
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science or related areas
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Support the build out of Notarize back-end cloud infrastructure within AWS to drive operational excellence across entire organization
- Build large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines using the cloud data technologies, such as AWS, Snowflake, Python
- Execute high priority (i.e. cross functional, high impact) projects to scale revenue and inform our go-to-market strategy leveraging product event logs and data capture
- Leverage your advanced level skills in Python, ELT development, Machine Learning, Data Science, SQL, data modeling and data architecture to make an impact
- Develop and monitor performance indicators and analyze causes of unexpected variances. Work with team members to enhance global operational performance trends (historical and forecasted) using appropriate metrics and dashboards
- Support the design and development of framework based data integration and interoperability across multiple Notarize Business applications
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people's lives. It's a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer
- Start With Why: We don't presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background
Trust in Every Transaction. At Notarize, they've set out to redefine what trust looks like in the digital age. They believe that every transaction online deserves to be safe and secure for future generations.
- Remote-First Workplace - We're a fully-distributed, remote-first company with 450 employees in 41 states and counting. Want to make it 42? You can work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Take Time Away from Work - You are more than your job. We encourage you to take your Paid Time Off, Monthly Wellness Days, and Company Holidays. And after 5 years, we'll give you a paid sabbatical to say thanks for all your hard work.
- Fully Paid Parental Leave - Our CEO is a parent first, so we get it. We offer up to 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents, with the option to work flexible hours upon your return.
- Learn and Grow - We're invested in your growth. We provide an ever-growing Learning and Development program and give you access to a professional development allowance.
- Health Benefits - We offer comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits. Notarize pays 90% of the cost for you and your dependents.
- Wellness Programs - Take care of yourself with the help of a monthly Grubhub stipend, meditation classes, wellness allowance, and access to our EAP program.
Company Core Values
- Solve problems that matter
- Yes before no
- Start with why
- Stamp together