Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Normal, IL, USA
- Must be an experienced Insurance Agent - managing a book of business, writing & selling policies, etc
- 3+ years of proven sales and customer experience background in P&C or commercial insurance
- An active resident P&C insurance license - the more states the better!
- Strong active listening skills; you're the person who can filter the fluff out of a conversation and highlight the important points
- Ability to understand and clearly communicate complex topics over the phone and written in chats and emails
- Familiarity with common CRM & policy administration tools and practices
- Demonstrated ability to remain friendly under pressure and resilient in adverse times
- Demonstrated ability to balance the needs of the business without affecting the customer experience
- BA/BS in Business, Communication, or relevant work experience
- Willing and able to work non-standard hours. Weekends, nights, and holiday coverage will be required
- Humility -We're a tight knit group working extensive hours, so a tactful sense of humor is key!
- Create solutions that address insurance issues in our new world of connected cars and autonomous driving
- Build lifelong relationships with customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide insurance quotes in a way that allow owners to make up their minds in a low-pressure sales environment
- Create, maintain, and manage operational processes, constantly search for ways to improve customer experience and increase the efficiency of digital and manual processes
- Interact with carrier partners as the customer's advocate
- Document critical processes and procedures to ensure quality and compliance
- Act as the subject matter expert for customer facing Rivian teams on all things insurance
- Meet or exceed team and individual Key Performance Indicators
- Fanatically monitor and reply to product feedback and questions via phone, email, SMS, and chat
- Provide customer service that transforms Rivian customers into brand evangelists by addressing customer concerns, creating solutions, and following up to ensure resolution
- Contribute to the process and product information in the team's Knowledge Base and training materials
- Pay attention to (but don't live and die by) service level guidelines and targets
- Remain flexible and levelheaded during process and product changes
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team