Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Southaven, MS, USA
- Associates Degree preferred or equivalent skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel skills, willingness and interest to develop further
- Problem solving skills: an interest and ability to collect and analyze data, identify trends, and prepare to solve them
- Ability to work under pressure and still maintain ideal disposition towards work
- Ability to work well with a cross functional team, and the open mindedness to recognize there's something to learn from every one of them
- Report on inventory activities and variances
- Analyze and help solve inventory system settings
- Perform cycle count and inventory adjustments in MRP system
- Analyze and help identify improvements in material storage and movement to maximize safety, efficiency, traceability, and space utilization
- Participate in root cause and corrective action activities around inventory discrepancies
- Ability to work in a team environment toward one common goal
- Participate in an environment focused on continuous improvement & teamwork as it relates to material planning and control
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
Innovative water solutions
Xylem helps consumers solve water. The company works to bring clean water, sanitation and hygiene education to schools and communities in emerging markets, and respond with water solutions when disaster strikes around the globe
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
- Respect: for each other, for diversity of people and opinions, for the environment
- Responsibility: for our words and actions, for customer satisfaction, for giving back to our communities
- Integrity: for acting ethically, for doing what we say we’ll do, for having the courage to communicate with candor
- Creativity: for thinking beyond boundaries, for anticipating tomorrow’s challenges, for unlocking growth potential