Staff Software Engineer
Machine Learning, Prediction
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- 2+ years of experience with industry-level deep learning models
- 5+ years of experience with mainstream ML frameworks (such as Tensorflow and Pytorch)
- 5+ years of end-to-end experience of training, evaluating, testing, and deploying industry-level models
- 5+ years of experience of orchestrating complicated data generation pipelines on large-scale dataset
- Building industrial level models for critical ML tasks with advanced modeling techniques
- Research, implement, test, and launch new model architectures including deep neural networks with advanced pooling and feature interaction architectures
- Research, implement, test, and launch new model architectures to handle retrieval ranking tasks with a good balance between model performance and computation efficiency
- Systematic feature engineering works to convert all kinds of raw data in Reddit (dense & sparse, behavior & content, etc) into features with various FE technologies such as aggregation, embedding, sub models, etc
- Be a mentor and cross-functional advocate for the team
- Contribute meaningfully to team strategy. We give everyone a seat at the table and encourage active participation in planning for the future
- Experience with Ads domain is a plus
- Experience with recommendation system is a plus
Social news website & forum
Reddit's mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. The company operates a social news website and forum where content is socially curated by members.
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible unlimited vacation days & monthly global wellness days
- Family planning funds & 4+ months paid parental leave
- Personal & professional development funds
- Paid volunteer time off
- Workspace & home office benefits
Company Core Values
- Evolve: Only by continually improving and learning will we succeed.
- Add Value: We constantly evaluate our work to ensure it’s adding value and bringing us closer to achieving our mission. It’s easy to fall into the trap of conflating activity with value. Adding value requires hard work, but not all hard work is valuable.
- Default: Open The free flow of ideas and feedback is the lifeblood of a healthy organization, and Reddit must embrace it if we are to thrive.