Resiliency, Remote, Spain
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Google Cloud Platform
- Smart, humble, and empathetic
- Have a strong sense of teamwork and put team's and company's interests first
- Driven and excited about the challenges of a fast-paced, innovative software startup environment
- BS, MS, or PhD in computer science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years industry experience designing, building, and supporting backend systems in production
- Strong fundamentals in distributed systems design and development
- Experience building and operating large-scale systems
- Solid understanding of basic systems operations (disk, network, operating systems, etc)
- A self-starter with the ability to work effectively in teams
- Proficiency in Go, C/C++, or other statically typed languages
- Experience/knowledge with public clouds (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Control Plane experience
- Kubernetes Experience
- Terraform or similar config management tech Experience
Full-scale data streaming platform
Confluent's mission is to create a new paradigm for real-time data streaming to help organizations set data in motion. The company builds tech-enables data manipulation tools.
- Best Teammates on Planet Earth - Loving your job has a lot to do with the people around you. Luckily at Confluent, you will find some of the most genuine people who make you excited to come to work each day.
- Adjustable Working Arrangements - While most of our employees work typical business hours, we encourage everyone to partner with their manager to make a schedule that works best for them and Confluent.
- Robust Benefits - Health and wellness is important and Confluent is proud to offer a total benefits program that ranks in the top percentile of companies similar in size to our industry in our established geographies.
- Rest and Recharge Days - Personal time off is great but it is even better when your whole team has the day. Each quarter, teams have three recharge days where the entire team logs off and refreshes before coming back to work.
- Weekly Lunch Spend - At Confluent, we have a weekly lunch program called “No Pay Thursday.” On Thursdays, lunch is provided by Confluent at local restaurants and grocery stores, taxes may apply for some countries.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) - Confluent employees work really hard to meet the needs of our growing and scaling business. To make sure that we don’t burn out, we encourage everyone to balance their PTO in an adequate way.
- Earn Our Customers' Love
- To Build a Great Company, Build a Great Team
- Smart, Humble, and Empathetic
- Be Fired up and Get It Done
- Tasteful not Wasteful
- One Team