Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Posted on 3/20/2023
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise Customer Success Management
- 3+ years of experience Travel industry or travel related company experience
- Excellent project management and organizational skills in a high pressure environment, working with high value customers
- Be able to prioritize tasks and initiatives in a fast-paced environment, as well as problem-solve
- High energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done
- Bachelor's degree preferred or similar working experience
- Manage all post-sales activity for Enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
- Manage complex integration cycles with each Enterprise customers; developing key relationships and executing within customer subteams (Finance, HR, etc.)
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers (C-suite) to ensure goals are aligned from a business strategy perspective and success metrics are identified
- Work closely with your Account Executive counterpart to develop a joint success plan for your customers
- Constantly assess “health checks” for your customers to drive satisfaction, adoption, retention, and reduce churn
- Serve as the 'voice of the customer' and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve them to maximize customer value and retention
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements
- Increase customer retention and ensure alignment by conducting regular check-in calls and Quarterly & Strategic Business Reviews
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification/tracking of enhancement requests
- Handle escalations and work across teams to resolve issues
- Improve upon our existing approaches to customer engagement and account management leveraging our CS platform
Corporate travel & expense management platform
TripActions is the only all-in-one travel, corporate card, and expense management solution, providing more than 8,000 customers around the globe with unprecedented visibility and control over spend. Trusted by finance teams and travelers alike, TripActions leverages real-time data to help companies keep traveling employees safe, reduce spend, and drive productivity.
- Flexible Vacation: Take time off when you need it, just work with your manager.
- Healthcare: Medical, dental, and vision for you and your family.
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax transit dollars, $70 a month to ease your commute.
- Parental leave: All parents (birthing and non-birthing) are eligible for paid leave.
- Health and Wellness: Annual wellness stipend and access to a full spectrum of resources.
- Fuel for Connection: We provide in-office snacks and lunches*, fostering community and in-person connections.
- Pet Friendly: Pet insurance with preferred rates and dog friendly offices*.
- 401k: We care about your future and offer a 401k retirement plan program and company match.
- IATAN: Employees can register and receive access to thousands of travel related discounts.
- Connectivity Allowance: We support our employees ability to work seamlessly and confidently while from home and offer a bi-weekly stipend
- Learning & Development: Annual Learning and Development allowance to propel professional growth
Company Core Values
- Focus on Users
- Tech-Forward Solutions
- Lead with Context
- Communicate with Candor
- Raise the Bar
- One Diverse Team